InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ In the End ❯ Chapter Nine: the end ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: no I don't own Inuyasha, but someday, I will and we will dominate the world. TOGETHER!!!

Te he this was my very first fanficition posted on Fanfiction.net. Beware. Read with caution, many errors that I don't intend to fix. Please review or you may crush my fragile wittle mind. Please don't hate me for grammatical and spelling errors I have tried my best. FINAL CHAPTER.

IN the END

Chapter Nine:

She woke up, automatically jolting up into a sitting position and screamed loudly. Inuyasha was the first one to her side. He held a worried look on his face as he saw Kagome crying, covered in sweat.

"What are you crying for wench!" he growled breathing heavily standing over her.

She cried softly at first covering her face from the half demon but soon she couldn't stop, and she cried uncontrollably.

"Damn it!" he sighed kneeling next to her, "Don't cry Kagome, everything's ok"

Inuyasha put her arms around her, trying to comfort her the only way he knew how. Inuyasha remembered one of Kagome's "radio songs" and hummed it to her. He'd heard it a lot as they cleaned off all the bloodstains from the shrine's floor. 'Boy, that took an eternity to clean' he thought.

The hanyou couldn't believe it only happened a few months ago, but he could remember like it was only yesterday. Kikyou's ashes being buried into the ground for hopefully the last and final time. That was the happiest day for him. Seeing his first love at peace, and not being able to hurt herself, or anyone for that matter. Miroku, Sango, and Kirara soon left after they gave their final good byes. He chuckled thinking ' I always knew they both liked each other'

Kagome stopped Inyasha's train of thought as she sighed heavily. The hanyou came back to reality and wiped away Kagome's tears. Shippou walked into the room and immediately noticed Kagome had been crying.

He practically screamed childishly "What did you do!? I leave you alone with Kagome for a minute and you have her crying! Inuyasha, you broke your own record this time you jerk!"

"I didn't do anything you whelp!" Inuyasha growled angrily letting go of Kagome.

Shippou stopped to think for a moment then grinned evilly, "Maybe it's something you didn't do!"

The hanyou yelled with rage, "I'm going to--"

The kitsune took off, he was gone, he got scared and ran out of the hut. However, that wasn't the reason that Inuyasha stopped himself from finishing. Kagome had grabbed his hand, pulling him down to her, where she kissed his cheek. He blushed heavily.

"It's ok Inuyasha, I'm fine" she whispered before he wrapped his arms around her, pressing his lips against her.

'Hmm, she tastes so sweet when she's happy' he thought. Kagome pulled away and smiled, "So what were you going to say Inuyasha?"

He laughed pulling her into another tender kiss, "does it really matter?"

Kagome narrowed her eyes confidently, "no, I guess not, it doesn't matter…well not in the end" she whispered evilly, pulling out something from behind her back.

The End…(or is it?)

________________________________________________________

Sorry for the shortness of these chapters. I hope you enjoyed it. This was my first fanfiction posted onto ff.net. I realize now that it kind of sucked but please if you would like to see a sequel please review and tell me so I can start thinking of one as I complete "through the well" and "Love, Murder, and Betrayal." Oh, and hopefully there will be "Will you be mine" posted soon as I finish typing chapter one. So please review no matter what you think of this story. FLAMES ARE WELCOMED. Thanks

Krystal.