InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ In the Palm of her Hand ❯ Don't Encourage Him ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Don't Encourage Him by SunsetMiko [Drabble #184]
Theme: faultGenre: Romance/GeneralRating: PG-13Warnings: languageWord Count: 200

"I see you have finally learned your place, Miko, and how to behave in the presence of your betters."

Her eyes instantly locked with his, fury burning from the very depths of her soul.

Oh yes, that was better, so much better than her refusing to look at him, even if she was seriously pissed. He had always been drawn by her strength. Her defiance turned him on to no end. He didn't like seeing her docile, not in the least, and he was determined to find out who was at fault for her sudden bout with insecurity that seemed to rival his own. They would surely suffer for it.

"Aw, fuck you, Sesshoumaru," Inuyasha said with an annoyed groan. He didn't have time for this today, not with Kagome still acting funny and him still not walking right from her repeated 'sit' commands. He wasn't sure he could take on his brother at the moment, and that thought scared him shitless.

"Just ignore him, Inuyasha," Kagome bit out through her anger. "He only wants attention and I, for one, am not going to give it to him."

Sesshoumaru's eyes widened. Did she just declare she intended to ignore him?!