InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ In the Palm of her Hand ❯ Bite the Bullet ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not profit from these fics.
Bite the Bullet by SunsetMiko [Drabble #183]

Theme: single
Genre: Romance/General
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Word Count: 200
Summary: His waiting ends...
He'd decided he was tired of being tired of it. He'd allowed his worries over her reaction to hold him back for too long, but no more. He was done hiding, catching glimpses of her in the distance or hints of her scent so weak all it did was make him ache for more. He was going to bite the bullet and take a chance, disgusted with himself for what felt a awful lot like insecurity. No, it was well past time to make himself known and so he set off to declare to her traveling party that he would be joining it, whether they liked it or not.
Sesshoumaru dropped the concealment hiding his scent and aura as he reached the edge of the clearing, hearing as they all gasped, everyone sensing him at the same moment. Her eyes met his for one single, solitary moment, before she looked away and he fought back a frown.
Why had she done that? She'd never hesitated to stare him down before, but now she seemed so nervous and docile. He didn't like it and set out to fix it in the only was he could think of. He made her mad.