InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent and Unforgettable X-mas ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Innocent and Unforgettable X-mas
By. DemonGirl-Setsuna
----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Hi there! Setsuna here!
I’d like to say Merry X-mas!
Here chapter 2!
Please Enjoy!
Disclaimer: I don’t own InuYasha or anything belonging to Rumiko Takahashi.
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------
Ch. 2
------------------------------
“How did you know, Karin?”, Kagome asks.
“I can tell by his aura”, she shrugs, “Now, uncover your ears”, she demands.
InuYasha reluctantly removes the hat; uncovering his ears.
Karin gently grasps one of his ears and rubs it; hard enough to feel the velvety soft fur, but soft enough not to cause discomfort. She then traces the edge of the ear with one finger.
“A dog hanyou named; InuYasha, son of the great dog demon; InuTaisho, and Princess Izayoi”, Karin whispers.
“What was that you said?”, he asks.
“I was only repeating something I read a few years ago, about a hanyou named InuYasha born to a princess and a powerful dog demon, during the Heian Era”, she replies, “But was stated that it was a legend, not and actual event”, she adds.
“It’s good to chat, but could we continue it inside the house; it is freezing out here!”, Kagome exclaims, rubbing her arms.
“Oh, you’re right! I’m sorry”, Karin apologizes, “Shall we head inside?”
---------------------------------------
Inside Kagome’s House…
“Come on, InuYasha. You have to change your clothes”, Kagome says, tugging on his arm.
InuYasha could only groan in response.
“I’ll help too”, Karin volunteers, following them into the other room.
After ten minutes, several ‘It doesn’t go on that ways’, two sits and a few ‘Oh my’s’ from Karin, they come out of the room.
InuYasha is dressed in a red sweater, blue jeans, and white socks on his feet.
Karin who had finally removed her jacket during that time was wearing a knee-length black skirt with a maroon sweater. She couldn’t help but giggle at the fuming hanyou as he sat down.
InuYasha didn’t want to transform in front of Kagome’s family, but she made him promise he would.
He watches the sun vanish behind the horizon through the window. His body pulsates in time with his heart-beats, his silvery-white hair darkens to mid-night black, his gold eyes darken to violet, his dog ears slide down to the sides of his head, lose their fur and round into human ears, then his claws and fangs shorten to normal human length.
He looks around at the amazed looks on Sota’s, Kagome’s grandfather and mother’s faces, Karin was surprisingly calm.
“Wow InuYasha! I had no idea you could do that! How did you do it?”, Sota exclaims.
“Sota, a half-demon has a time of the month when they turn completely human, meaning InuYasha won’t return to normal until dawn”, Karin explains to her younger cousin.
“Is that true InuYasha?”, Sota asks.
InuYasha mutely nods.
A flash-bulb goes off in the room.
Everyone in the room turns to look in the direction the flash came from and sees Karin lowering her camera.
“What? I just had to have a picture of InuYasha for the scrap-book”, she replies, looking innocent.
InuYasha quickly stands up, grumbling to himself as he heads towards the kitchen.
“Where are you going InuYasha?”, Kagome questions.
“I’m going to take a bath!”, he retorts, vanishing into the kitchen, and slamming the door to the bathroom.
(A/N: To get to the bathroom, he has to go through the kitchen. The toilet is in another room.)
--------------------------------------
Two Minutes Later…
Inside the Bathroom…
InuYasha finishes rinsing his body before slowly climbing into the tub.
“How did she know that about hanyous?”, he sighs.
After soaking in the hot water for five minutes, he slowly and carefully climbs out of the tub.
He slips on the boxers Kagome gave him to wear, as he bends over to pick up his jeans, Kagome’s cat; Buyo, leaps onto his back, clawing scratches into the flesh.
InuYasha hisses in pain, then the fat cat jumps off.
“You fat lazy ball of fur, when I get my hands on you, I’m going to…”, he is cut short when he steps onto a bar of soap while chasing the cat and falls forward, and sees a blast of multi-colored lights as his head collides with the edge of the tub.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Well? What did you think? Please review!
Catch you readers next time in chapter 3!