InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent Blood ❯ Moving ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry for the late update....hm...I seem to say that a lot don't I? well, Ive updated. You should all feel so privilaged(sp)...well...I'll let you get to reading.
Warning: This chapter contains a short Inu/Kikyo scene.
Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha!
Innocent Blood
Chapter 8: Moving
Kagome couldn't believe her bad luck! He had seen her almost completely naked! He hadn't been embarrased about it either. No, if she didn't know any better, she'd say he had enjoyed it.
"Ur! Men."
She quickly dropped the towel, embarressment still staining her cheeks red. She quickly got dressed. 'Work!'
She didn't really feel like going to work today. Kagome dialed her employers number.
"Hello?"
"Um..Mr. Jauro? I don't think I'll be comeing in today." Kagome said over the phone.
Inu yasha heard everything that was going on in room. When she picked up the phone, he slipped in. he walked up behind her and heard the person's answer to what Kagome had said. "Okay, Miss Kagome. You sound a little out of it. What happened?"
She jumped when he encircled her waist with his arms. "I'll tell you tomorrow." She told her boss quickly, and hung up the phone.
"What are you doing?" Kagome asked trying to control her rapid breathing, Inu yasha was nuzzling her neck though her hair.
"I'd say you owe me another kiss." He teased.
She turned around, his arms still strapped around her waist. She looked up into his eyes. "You do know it's only a reward, don't you?" She enquired. Inu yasha nodded.
"Couldn't be anything else, I told Miroku I wouldn't kiss you again. I think my rescuing you again warrants payment, though."
Kagome giggled, "I could pay cash-" She suggested.
He shook his head, eyes alight, "I'd much rather have a kiss." he admitted.
"Oh..." When he didn't move toward her she smiled slightly and rose on her tiptoes. she kissed him lightly and pulled away.
Inu yasha scowled at her teasing kiss, "Not adiquite payment." He said before lowering his head to give her a more passionate kiss. One of his hands dropped down to rest on her hip while the other traveled up her body to play with a silky strand of her hair.
Her hands rested limply on his shoulders as she leaned into him. He pulled away from her mouth, both breathing deeply. His hand moved from her hair to trace idle designes on her neck.
"You...I...admit your... a - a very good... kisser." She panted quiety.
He smirked at her, "I didn't exactly do it alone, you helped." he said evily, not releacing her.
A moment of silence followed, they just stared at each other, "How did you know I needed help?" She finally asked.
"Don't know, it was just a feeling." he said vaugly, "what did he want?"
"He kept saying someing about a jewel, and...he said he wanted me." She shuddered at the thought. he was sick! She was his sister for heavens sake.
When she shivered he held her closer, protectivness blossoming in his breast. He wasn't sure where these feelings were coming from, but it made him slightly uneasy.
The thought of that no good, sceeming, vampire laying even a firnger on this girl made him wanna...
He didn't notice he was growling, his fangs growing, till Kagome said, "It's aleight, Inu Yasha. He didn't do anything." She tried to lean back and look at his face. He wouldn't let her until his fangs were gone again.
He then relieced her and walked over to the window. "I don't want you staying here alone."
"Um...I could call Sango." She told his back.
"If you don't have anywhere else to go...Okay." he relented and turned to face her. "I'll take you. Let's go."
He didn't have a vehical with him, because he had been patroling when he went after her. he didn't want to take Kagome's car because he felt he could protect her better withough the constricting metal frame of the car. So they walked.
Nothing happened on their way to sango's and neither spoke. Both being caught up in their own thoughts.
Inu Yasha didn't bother with knocking on the door when they reached Sango's. He opened the door and let kagome in first.
"Sango, get down here!" Inu Yasha called up the stairs.
There was the sound of something being hit, then hurried footsteps, "Inu Yasha- what are you doing here. Your supposed to be out patroling for va..." her voice trailed off at Inu Yasha's look, and the sight of Kagome looking at her quesioningly, "Hi Kagome." She said nervously.
Kagome gave her a look, "Inu Yasha's supposed to be patroling for...?" She asked, looking back and forth between the two of them.
Inu yasha looked furious, and Sango looked guiltyl "Um...he's supposed to be out looking for a Vanlentine's day gift for his girlfriend."
Kagome was startled, "You have a girlfriend?" She asked accusingly. She was appalled that he had kissed her twice, when he already had a girlfriend.
Inu Yasha was furious that Sango dare tell such a lie. Sango looked very uncomforatble.
"Wait a minute!" Kagome said, extreemly confused, "Valentines day isn't for another five months." She turned to glare at Sango, who laughed nervously.
"It doesn't matter what I was doing, i don't have a girlfriend, so that alabie isn't very plausable." Sango flushed.
"It's not like you dont' have enough girls chasing after you, including that Kikyo girl." Sango muttered.
Inu Yasha growled at the name and noticed how tense kagome was. Did she know Kikyo?
That thought unnerved him almost as much as the thought of her being involved with that monster Naraku.
"Lets not talk about her!" He ground out angrily. Sango flushed, only now remembering how touchy Inu Yasha got over the vampire.
He had liked the wench once, before she tried to kill him.
flashback
"Inu Yasha." a pretty young vampire spoke to a younger version of the half demon. "Do you want me?" She asked.
Taken aback all he could do was stare at her. She giggled, "I thought as much." She murmered against his neck. Wait- when had she moved from her seat on the couch.
He had been sitting on the opposite side of the couch from her, nervous. He wasn't sure why she had called him there, but just being in the same room with the beauty set his pulse racing.
His feet were still on the floor, and she was sitting on top of him. Her legs straddling his hips. Her scantly clad form pressed against him intemitly as she kissed his neck.
he didn't move for the longest time, finally anoid with her teasing he lifted her face up so he could have access to her mouth.
Her hands pulled his shirt up slightly and her hands slipped in to play across his skin. He groaned and tore his lips away from hers to kiss the pulse in her neck. His fangs grew and he raked them across her skin.
One of her hands left his chest to rail down his thigh to his knee. He hardly noticed when her hand left his leg and reached into her leather boots.
his hands brushed over her shoulders, down her sides to rest on her hips.
He pulled her closer to him and she pulled something out of her boot.
Inu Yasha knew it was a dagger. His hand slid back up her body, his thumb accidentally brushing her breast. He then trailed his hand down her arm.
She thought he was still oblivious, so she didn't try to stop him. His hand slid to her wrist and squeesed hard. Inu Yasha stopped kissing her emediately and pushed her off of him, still holding her wrist.
She cried out n pain and dropped the dagger. he released her and she stepped away from him.
he rose from his seat and towered over her. Even as young as sixteen he was a strong and dangerous vampire, "Why?" He demanded.
"Did you seriously think I'd let a mere half-breed touch me?" She hissed at him, "Besides, I obey my brother."
"Naraku told you to kill me?" He asked, not really surprized.
"yes." She said before dissapearing out her window.
Inu Yasha watched her go before going to report to his brother.
end flashback
"What happened?" Shango asked. Miroku appeared behind Sango with a bright red mark on his cheek, "So your awake." Sango said emotionlessly.
Inu Yasha rolled his eyes at his perverted friend before answering Sango, "She was attacked. I don't want her living alone for awhile. Her attacker got a way." He explained and pushed Kagome towards Sango, "Sango, help her get settled. Miroku, I need to talk to you."
Miroku nodded and decended the stairs passing Kagome on the way. Miroku and Inu Yasha watched the girls dissapeared up the stairsbefore Inu Yasha led the way into the livingroom.
"What's going on? THat wasn't all was it? What really happened?" Miroku asked when they were alone.
"Naraku."
"What? Isn't that Kikyo's brother?" Inu Yasha nodded.
"The dirty vampire snuck into her huse. He didn't have a chance to do anything, but he did speak with her. As far as I can tell all he said was something about a jewel. he also said he would have her." He didn't like admitting that, "We have to protect her from him, and all other vampires!" That didn't include himself, of course.
Miroku looked thoughful. Inu yasha headed for the stairs, "Wait! Where are you going?" Miroku asked, snapping out of it.
Inu Yasha looked back at Miroku, "I'm going to go check on her. i'll send Sango down. Fill her in, would you? Oh, and Kagomes not to know about what Naraku is. We dodn't need to frighten her."

That wasn't so bad, now was it? We got to see a little into Inu Yasha's past with Kikyo. Don't worry though...I am strictly Inu/Kag. I hope you enjoyed it anyway.
Review!!!

Converting /tmp/phprD8hsD to /dev/stdout