InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent Blood ❯ Brother ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm sorry for not updating, I will try harder. It just takes so much time and energy, and I'm lazy besides. Well, I hope you enjoy it.
Warning: This is a rather sick chapter....now that you all know that...I'll let you read and judge it for youself.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha
***************************************************************** *******
Innocent Blood
Chapter 7: Brother
Kagome unlocked her door and quickly entered her apartment. She didn't notice the shadowy figure that followed her from the parking lot. She shut the door and tossed her keys on a nearby table.
She pulled her hair out of the ponytail, and kicked off her shoes before heading for the bathroom. She striped quickly and climbed into the hot shower. Her radio sang loudly. The combination of music and running water drowned out any other noises in her small apartment. So she didn't hear her living room door close softly.
After her calming shower she wrapped herself in a towel, and towel dried her hair to the point that it didn't drip, and walked out of the bathroom.
She quickly walked into her bedroom and to her wardrobe. She picked out a white T and black pants. She placed them on the chair next to her vanity. She was about to drop her towel when she paused. Someone was watching her.
She cautiously glanced over her shoulder. A dark figure stood next to her bedroom door, one hand splayed out on the open door. The shadow pushed the door closed with a quick movement, "Don't stop on account of me, my dear." A smooth male voice spoke. His tone sent a shiver down her spine.
She quickly turned to face the intruder. Instead of removing her only cover, she clutched it closer to her slim body. In doing so, she hiked it up a bit without her knowledge.
When his eyes traveled down her body, and his smirk (the only other thing she could see besides his burning eyes) widened, she realized what she had done.
She flushed and attempted to right her "clothing" again. "Wh-who are you? What do you want?"
He stepped into the dim light and she saw he was tall, with long black hair and ruby eyes. "My dear Kagome, don't tell me you don't remember me, your own family? You have wounded me to the heart."
She did recognize him, and it wasn't a very pleasant memory.
***Flashback***
"Mommy, where did daddy take brother?" Kagome asked her pale mother.
Her mother clutched her shoulders and looked at her daughter, "Kagome, I don't want you to worry about your brother or daddy anymore. They've chosen their path."
"Did they go with sister?" Came the child's next question.
A single tear traced a path down the woman's cheek, "Yes Kagome. They went with Kikyo."
***End Flashback***
"What do you want Naraku?" kagome demanded.
"The stone. You. What else would I be here for, dear sister?" A shiver ran down her spine, chasing the previous one.
"I don't know what your talking about." She said.
He stepped closer to her and she had to force herself not to step back.
"I believe you do know what I'm talking about, Sister." Naraku was now standing in front of her. He reached out a hand and traced her jaw line with a sharp claw, "You are more beautiful than even Kikyo." He said in a soft voice, "You are 18. You will receive it soon enough. And I will have it."
She was trembling with fear now, "It would've been Kikyo's birthright had she not Turned." She reminded him.
"Yes, that's her lose, now isn't it." His smile broadened, "Sleep." Almost as soon as the word was out of his mouth she collapsed into his arms.
Inu Yasha raced through the city, he had to reach Kagome before it was to late.
He flew up the stairs to her apartment. Yes, there was something in there with Kagome. The ara he sensed was familiar, and powerful.
Inu Yasha pushed through the door, a quick glance around revealed nothing. He heard sounds coming from a door passed the kitchen. He hurriedly entered the room.
He quickly glance around the room, a bedroom. Across from him stood a man with his back to Inu Yasha, he was holding something in his arms. No. Not a man, a vampire! "Naraku!"
The vampire turned to see who had entered the room. "Ah, the half breed."
Inu Yasha's eyes rested on the form in the creatures arms. It was Kagome. Her head lolled back and her breathing was deep. She was asleep.
He then noticed what she was wearing. A loosely wrapped towel. A growl escaped his throat, "Put her down!" He demanded, golden eyes flashing red. He didn't like how that vampire was holding Kagome.
"Why? Because you plan to change her?"
"No! She's my innocent!"
"Ah...so your not planning on changing her. Why not? Isn't she pretty enough for you, half breed?"
Inu Yasha growled, but didn't rise to his taunting. How was he going to get her away from him! "I said put her down!"
"No. I don't think I will." He started to walk towards the window. That gave Inu Yasha just the opening he needed.
He charged forward with inhuman speed, a dagger flashing in his hand.
He slashed at Naraku's head, the ravin haired vampire ducked and spun around swiftly. She sifted Kagome so he could use his arm. He slashed at Inu Yasha with long claws. Inu yasha dodged and slashed at the reatreatring apendage.
Naraku hissed in pain as Inu Yasha's dagger laserated his hand. Taking advantage of Naraku's destraction, Inu Yasha quicly snatched the girl away and retreated to the door. Eying his wounded enemy warily. Kgome stirred, but he ignored her.
Naraku backed towards the window, "Don't think you've won, Inu Yasha. I shall have her, and all that comes with her." With that threat he disappeared through the window.
Inu Yasha hissed at him, but to no avail.
"Uh..." Kagome was waking up! He looked down at her, quickly retracting his fangs and claws. The dagger disappeared from his hand, (He just put it away). "Inu...Yasha?" She asked, her brown eyes locked with his.
"Kagome! Are you alright?"
"Uh-huh." She said vaguely, "What- where did he go?"
"He ran away, the coward."
She squirmed in his arms a bit, trying to get a more comfortable position. Her movement unwrapped her towel and it slipped open. Inu Yasha's eyes widen, and Kagome gasped. She quickly tried to cover herself, and rewrapped the towel. Her movements put them in a very awkward position.
Her face was glowing, and his breathing was harsh.
"Could you put me down now?" She asked softly.
Inu Yasha quickly set her on her feet. He caught another glimpse of tantalizing pale flesh before he exited the room.
I hope you enjoyed it...I know...twisted...discusting...sorry.
Review!!!

Converting /tmp/phpwtmRgo to /dev/stdout