InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent Until Proven Guilty ❯ Kobi Yoshi ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter Two: Kobi Yoshi
 
 
Kagome was slumped in her death trap of a couch. Her butt was sticking straight up in the air, her left cheek was on the cushions, while her right arm was hanging off of the side of the couch nonchalantly. A loud noise rippled throughout the apartment. What was that noise? The ever so graceful noise of Kagome's snore, which closely resembled the sound of a fog horn.
 
Sango had come over the night before, bringing the promised pizza along with her, and she talked about the club that they were going to go to the next day, called the Kobi Yoshi. Kagome was lacking excitement through out the whole conversation. She only perked up when it was over!
 
A light knock came at her apartment door. Kagome, still asleep, snorted in response. The knock came again, this time more persistent.
 
Kagome was jolted awake by the banging noise, and fell off of the couch. She landed unceremoniously on her ass. Extracting herself from the carpet, she walked to the door, all the while rubbing her sore bottom. Pulling back the chain lock and dead bolt, she opened the door to find Sango dressed in form fitting black pants and a black tee-shirt with white writing that looked like it was written in dripping blood, that said “Don't Beat Kids, They Have Guns Now.” Her onyx hair was tied up in a high ponytail.
 
“Higurashi Kagome! What do you think you are doing?! You were supposed to be ready for 9 o'clock!” Sango fumed at the sleep deprived girl.
 
Kagome looked down at herself. She was wearing blue bikini style panties, a huge gray sweat shirt, and her hair was shooting from her head in a million different directions.
 
“What?” Kagome asked in a daze.
 
Sango stormed past the girl only to turn around and grab her by he elbow and yank her back into the apartment. She spun Kagome around to face her and grabbed onto her upper arms to show that she was dead serious.
 
“You will get your skinny white ass into that shower,” Sango said through clenched teeth while pointing toward the bathroom. “You will wash your hair, brush your teeth, blow dry and style your hair and put some decent clothes on. And so help me Kami, if you don't do it now, I will personally assist you!”
 
“Eww…Sango! You want to see me naked?”
 
“Get your ass in gear NOW, HIGURASHI!!”
 
At the instant, Kagome pried away from Sango's death grip on her arms and ran straight for the bathroom and slammed the door. Sango sighed in irritation. In a matter of moments, she heard the water beat against the porcelain tub, indicating that Kagome was doing as she was told.
 
Sango walked over to the couch and cautiously sat down on the poor excuse for a couch and reached for the television remote. 15 minutes later, Sango heard the blow drier going. She smirked to herself. `I AM da bomb! Although I should have done this earlier.'
 
That thought instantly saddened Sango and her face dropped in guilt. Should she have pushed Kagome more to leave her house? Sango and Kagome were like sisters. Would Kagome have been back to her old self again if she had been more insistent in the beginning?
 
Sango's depressed train of thought was shoved off its tracks when she saw Kagome walk into the room. She was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans that clung to her thighs but then went into a massive flare that covered her shoes. She also had on a black halter top that tied up around the neck and showed the perfect amount of cleavage. Kagome's midnight locks cascaded down her back in gentle curls. A small black choker necklace adorned her swan like neck. She looked absolutely perfect.
 
“You look great Kagome!” Sango said with a bright expression on her face, which almost instantly dimmed the next second. “I'm sorry for yelling at you, Kagome. You didn't deserve that.”
 
“Meh. No harm, no foul.”
 
“ But - “
 
“Ass.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Aren't we playing a game?”
 
Sango stood in Kagome's living room, stupefied, while Kagome was wearing a slight mischievous grin.
 
“You know! The game where someone says a word and you have to find a word that is similar.”
 
“Oh Kagome…” Sango started.
 
“Yah?”
 
“You are completely demented, my friend. COMPLETELY.”
 
“Takes one to know one.”
 
“I suppose it does. By the way, we are going to be picking someone up on the way to the club.”
 
“Who?”
 
(~^-^)(^-^~)
 
Tanaka Jakotsu closed the front door behind him. He turned around to soak in the night air. `Oh it's going to be a nice night tonight.'
 
A yellow VW pulled up in front of his house once he finished that thought. He looked toward the car to see the top down and two women sitting inside of it.
 
Jakotsu gave a high pitched shriek as we hobbled toward the car. His new designer shoes were pinching his humongous feet. Everyone told him he should not wear them if they hurt, but Jakotsu went by the age old saying, “If it hurts, it looks good”, which was exactly opposite in this case.
 
“Oh my Kami! Kagome, I haven't seen you in like so long! Oh you look absolutely stunning, my dear! It will be hard to determine who will get more glances from hot men; me or you!” Jakotsu said in a happy voice. He was wearing tight leather pants, not the very shiny style of pants, but they were still leather, with a black top. His hair was down and grazed his shoulders.
 
“Uhh Jak? We're not going to a gay bar.” Sango pointed out.
 
“Oh I know! You two would stand out like a giant pink bunny!” Jakotsu giggled to himself at the thought of the two females in front of him, walking around in bunny suits.
 
Kagome shook her head in amusement. `Kami, I missed his quirky antics.”
 
Jakotsu gave a graceful leap, courtesy of 15 years of ballet, and plopped himself in the back of Sango's car.
 
“Ok ladies! Let's go get some hot man ass!” Jakotsu cried out.
 
Kagome could not help but laugh at loud at his remark. `This will be one interesting night.'
 
(~^-^)(^-^~)
 
The traipsing trio entered the club. It was the newest club in Tokyo, so as you can guess, it was quite popular. The loud techno music blasted to every corner of the club, while colored lights shimmied up and down the walls and dance floor. They found a round table booth off by one of the walls. Once situated, they ordered their drinks and then sat there, soaking in the atmosphere.
 
The waitress returned with their beverages as requested, a midori sour for Jakotsu, a Labatt's Blue for Sango, and rum and coke for Kagome.
 
Jakotsu cleared his throat. “I would like to propose a toast!” He yelled over the music. “To Kagome! The girl who can over come anything! And to Sango! The girl who pulled Kagome's ass off the path of becoming a hermit and into the path of…well… I don't know but I know you won't be a hermit!”
 
Kagome and Sango laughed while the glasses all hit up against one another. Everyone swung their drinks, and heads, back and swallowed it in a matter of seconds. When Kagome brought her head back down and wiped away any running liquid, she spotted a seductive beast across the room.
 
She couldn't help but stare at his beautiful features. He had long silver hair, just how long she wasn't sure because he was sitting. His well built body was etched through the tee-shirt that he wore. The next moment, he looked up from his drink and gazed straight at her. His extravagant marmalade eyes that sparkled in the laser lights drew her in. He resembled her ex-boyfriend, Inuyasha, in the slightest manner, but there was no doubt in her mind that he was far more attractive.
Kagome could feel her body get warmer when he raised one of his sleek silver eyebrows at her in amusement. The unknown god tipped his head to the right slightly, in a curious manner, as he focused on Kagome.
 
They sat there for a moment, just looking at each other, not being able to pull away. The enticing staring contest came to a halt when Sango shook her shoulder gently to grab her attention. Kagome reluctantly pulled her eyes toward her friend.
 
“Kagome, are you alright?” Sango asked in a concerned manner.
 
“Peachy!” Kagome replied in a cheery manner. “Waitress! Another round of drinks please!”
 
Four rounds later, Kagome was becoming very intoxicated, as well as Sango. Jakotsu, on the other hand, had stopped drinking for a number of reasons.
 
1) He wanted to be the responsible one and make sure they called a cab so they wouldn't drive home
 
and
 
2) He wanted to go man hunting and as he said, “Alcohol breath doesn't attracted sexy guys! Jakotsu does!”
 
Sango and Kagome were now laughing at nothing in particular as they made their way to the dance floor. The rhythm of the song hummed through their bodies as they danced. Kagome was looking down at her feet, trying to suppress the unnecessary laughter, when I pair of shoes came into her view and stopped. Kagome looked up slowly, as if she was in a horror movie and was about to come face to face with the murderer.
 
She almost fell on her ass for the second time that day when she looked into those gold eyes that were glazed over with alcohol. He smiled seductively down at her and Kagome's legs turned to jell-o.
 
A new song started to play as she spun around and pushed her back flush against the stranger's chest. `Oh fuckin' Kami! He's hot!'
 
As the music picked up, she started to grind her butt into the crotch of his jeans. He placed his hands firmly on her hips and pulled her closer to increase the pressure. At this point he groaned.
 
Kagome started to rub up against him in more of a frenzy, but still in time with the music. Her dance partner bent down and started to kiss, lick, and nip her neck and shoulders. When he found her choker, he started to pull on it with his teeth. The silver haired god started to rub her hands across her planed stomach, under her shirt.
 
Finally the song ended, he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her away from the crowd. He walked over to a booth and sat down, only to pull his ravened haired vixen into his lap, to straddle him. He pulled her neck down and started to kiss her mouth hungrily. The man bit her bottom lip, telling her to open her mouth, which she agreed to without further request. They both groaned as their tongues fought for dominance. Kagome sat up in his lap straighter and puller his head back by his hair. She forced her tongue down his throat again, claiming dominance.
 
She pulled away and started to lay heavy, wet kisses down his cheeks to his ear lobe. In an instant, she shoved her tongue into his ear. He let out a heavy moan and squeezed her ass. Kagome started to pant heavily from all of the contact.
 
Out of no where, a snicker behind Kagome erupted. A heavy scent of cheap perfume filled the surrounding air. Before she even got the chance to turn around, the figure spoke over the music.
 
“Hahahah! What's the matter, Sesshoumaru? You can't find a half decent girlfriend so you get some random whore to please you? Your fucking pathetic, you dog!”
 
Kagome froze in her ministrations when she recognized that voice. `Inuyasha?!'
 
“Leave now, Neanderthal. We're busy.” Sesshoumaru replied coldly. With that said, he returned his attention to Kagome and started to ravish her neck.
 
“Feh! As if I would listen to you!” Inuyasha replied childishly.
 
“That's right! You can't tell us what to do!” Kikyo's voice ran through. Kagome groaned in aggravation. Sesshoumaru could tell she was distraught and shot his brother and his whore a death glare.
 
Kagome turned around and faced the two idiots interrupting their mini-foreplay. She growled at them in warning. She popped off of Sesshoumaru's lap and looked directly into Kikyo's eyes before demanding she leave now, or there would be hell to pay.
 
“Are you threatening me?!” Kikyou screamed.
 
At that instant, Kagome picked up a lonesome class filled with whiskey and threw it at Kikyo. It hit the wall behind her, mere centimeters from her head. Kikyo stood there with a stunned look on her face. Satisfied with the results, she spun around and climbed back onto Sesshoumaru and started to lick behind his ear.
 
“Leave now, hanyou, unless you want to be unable to produce children.” Sesshoumaru threatened as best as he could, currently being distracted from the woman on his lap.
 
“Feh! You don't scare us, Sesshoumaru!”
 
Just then, Jakotsu popped up and looped his arms around Inuyasha's neck, pulling the silver haired man closer to him.
 
“Mmmmm….my gay-dar is on high alert right now! You wanna come back to my place, Sugar?” Jakotsu asked, seductively as he ran his fingers lightly down Inuyasha's jaw bone.
 
“I ain't gay!” Inuyasha exclaimed.
 
“Sure you aren't”. Jakotsu replied with a wink.
 
Inuyasha shuddered as he pulled Kikyo away from them. Kagome looked up from her hiding spot in Sesshoumaru's neck to see Jakotsu standing there with a heart broken look on his face. Kagome pulled herself unstably from Sesshoumaru's lap. He groaned at the sudden lost of her gentle weight.
 
Kagome pulled Jakotsu into a tight hug.
 
“Aww, Jak!” Kagome exclaimed, still completely drunk. “I'm sorry it didn't work out! You know what they say though! `There are always more birds in the house!' Keep trying!” Kagome winked at him happily before she turned around and jumped back onto Sesshoumaru, continuing her previous actions.
 
Jakotsu walked away with a determined face on.
 
Kagome could feel how hard he was through their pants.
 
`Hmmm…he feels really big. I wonder how big he really is? Ooo…Bad thought Kagome! A sexy, hot, steamy, heavy, o-my-kami of a thought, but still bad. Hmmm.. I wonder if he is a bad boy. Does this bad boy need to be punished?' Kagome was grinning to herself mischievously.
 
Sesshoumaru looked at the vixen currently situated in his lap.
 
He put his fingers under her chin and lifted her face to his. When he looked into her eyes, he could see that they were clouded with lust, which only made him harder.
 
“Mmm. What is your name, tenshi?” Sesshoumaru whispered sexily into her ear, causing her to shiver.
 
“Kagome.”
 
“Well, Ka-go-me, would you give me the honor of accompanying me home tonight?”
 
Kagome moaned at the thought of him being naked. She seemed at a lost for words, so all she did was nod her head.
 
“Let me go tell my friends I won't need a ride home.”
 
He nodded his head in understanding as she climbed off of him and staggered to find her friends.
 
 
(~^-^)(^-^~)
 
Sesshoumaru and Kagome met up at the entrance of the club. Sesshoumaru called for his limo to pick them up since he was too drunk to drive. One of his servants drove his fancy car he arrived in.
 
Once the back door in the limo was closed, Sesshoumaru pounced on Kagome. She was trapped beneath him and their lips and tongues were in a fierce battle.
 
Sesshoumaru started to grind his hips into Kagome's. She, in turn, started to buck against him. He smiled inwardly at the reaction he was receiving.
 
They arrived at his home in a matter of minutes. He picked her up and carried her out of the car. Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, as his one arm was under her bottom for support. Holding her carefully he maneuvered and opened the front door, never breaking their searing kiss.
 
He jogged up the stairs and turned down the hallway that led to his bedroom. He knew Rin would already be asleep by now, so he didn't have to worry about her seeing him. Sesshoumaru pushed open the heavy door with his back. Once they were inside, he closed it with his heel before locking it behind them. Kagome abandoned his lips and made her way down his sculpted chest.
 
Sesshoumaru glided over to the bed before he shoved her into the soft mattress, climbing on top of her instantly. He let a seductive grin cross his face. `Thank Kami I thought to get this room sound-proofed. It will certainly prove useful tonight.'