InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Instant Messege Me Baby ❯ Chapter V ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“He's early.” Sango said.
“It's okay, thanks Sango! I'll call you later okay?”
“Tell me everything! I want details!” Sango yelled after her friend.
Kagome got to the front door and smoothed her pants and shirt out. She opened the door to reveal Inuyasha in a baggy red long sleeved T-shirt and black pants.
(A/n: I decided to switch POV's a bit so we could see what Inuyasha is thinking sorry if it gets confusing n_n;)
Inuyasha looked at Kagome with wide eyes.
`Kami she's beautiful…' He thought.
“Hey.” He said.
“Hi.”
“You ready?”
“Mhm.”
“You look nice.”
Kagome blushed.
“Thank you. So do you.”
“Thanks.”
Kagome was about to ask where his car was when she saw it. It was a motorcycle. She gulped.
“Well, hop on. Here, wear this helmet.”
When she didn't move he looked up.
“Don't tell me your afraid!” he said a bit annoyed and a bit shocked.
“I am not!” She countered.
“Then what are you waiting for? Hop on!”
She hopped on and put the helmet on making sure not to mess up her hair.
“Grab onto my waist.”
“WHAT?!”
“Just do it, or you'll fall off.”
“Oh. Okay.”
“Feh. Women.”
“Hey! I resent that remark!”
She snaked her arms around his waist and he took off.
They got to the movies and showed the person their tickets and went to the snack stand.
“One popcorn, two soda's and a box of gummy bears.”
(A/n: Heh Heh, imagine Inuyasha ordering gummy bears XD!!!)
They paid for their snacks and went to the room where their movie was showing.
They sat down in the very middle of the theatre. They both turned off their cells and the movie started.
About a fourth of the way into the movie Inuyasha started getting hit in the head with popcorn. He turned around to find Sedona.
“What?” Sedona said angelically pulling the big eye's on him.
“Feh.” He turned around and another piece of popcorn hit him.
He turned around and glared.
“The monkeys made me do it!!!” Sedona exclaimed.
“SHHHHHHHHHHH!” The people in the audience shushed them.
“Feh.”
During the scary parts (which were a lot) Kagome on more than one occasion buried her face in Inuyasha's shoulder.
He couldn't help but smile.
When the movie ended they got up and shuffled out of the theatre.
“Hey Kagome?”
“Yeah?”
“Wanna go get some Ice-Cream or something?”
“Sure.”
When they got outside they saw Kikyo out in the parking lot. Then all of a sudden a red car runs her over and keeps driving.
“Well that was interesting.” Inuyasha said walking Kagome to his motorcycle.
“Mhm.”
 
The policeman who witnessed it ran to his car and got his two-way radio.
“Chuck, we've got a hit and run on our hands.” The policeman said.
“Describe the suspect.” The man on the other side said.
“Well, she seemed to be enjoying the fact that she ran over the victim. It sort of looked like the author of this fic.”
“Oh, alright. Wanna get some donuts?”
“Okay.”
The policeman got into his car and drove to DONUTWORLD.
Inuyasha and Kagome got to Baskin Robins and went up to the counter.
“What kind of Ice Cream do you want Kagome?”
“Double Fudge Brownie.”
“Okay, and I'll have Pistachio.”
They got their Ice cream and sat down at a table.
“So you like Pistachio?”
“Yup, it's my favorite.”
“Oh, cool.” Kagome said with a nagging feeling at the back of her head.
`Why does that strike me as odd? ` Kagome wondered but shrugged it off.
They finished their ice cream and Inuyasha took her home.
“I'll walk you to your door.” Inuyasha said hopping off his bike.
“No, it's okay I can manage.”
“I insist.”
“Alright...”
They walked up the short path to her house and stopped at her front door.
“I had a great time tonight. Thanks.”
“No problem.” Inuyasha said blushing a bit.
“Um, well, goodnight.” Kagome said while she quickly gave Inuyasha a peck on the cheek then ran inside.
Inuyasha just stood there. Shocked. Then slowly a grin spread across his face as he walked down to his bike and rode down the street.
 
 
 
A/n: Heh Heh… Kikyo is dead! WHOO! I hope you guys like this chapter ^_^ Lot's of fluffiness!!!! I'm going to need 10 more reviews before I write any more. And if you have any ideas for this story, please let me know. I'm running out of them n_n; Heh... Heh...
Anyways. PEACE OUT YO! [gangsta fingers]