InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Instant Messege Me Baby ❯ Chapter VI ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning Kagome woke up with a memory of last night and a smile.
`I kissed Inuyasha!'
Then it dawned on her
`Oh god! I kissed Inuyasha!' Her eyes went wide with horror.
“He's never going to speak to me again!” She said almost in tears. ~*~*~Meanwhile-With Inuyasha~*~*~
Inuyasha awoke to freezing water making contact with his head.
“Get up brother, you'll be late for school.” Inuyasha's older brother Sesshomaru said nonchalantly (A/n: Whoo! Big Word!)
“What the fuck was that for?!” Inuyasha screamed with fury.
“It's already 8:00. Aren't you supposed to be there at 8:30? That
doesn't give you much time, brother.”
“Feh! That's because I don't need an extra hour for putting make-up on!” Inuyasha said dodging Sesshomaru's fist.
Inuyasha pulled on a white tank with a red hoodie, and some black baggy jeans.
He grabbed his wallet and walked out the front door to catch up with his friends.
~*~*~With Sango And Kagome~*~*~
“So Kagome, How was your date with Inuyasha last night? Hmmmm?” Sango asked waggling her eyebrows.
“Um, it was fine. Some chick kept throwing popcorn at him though.”
“No, I mean are you guys you know…”
“No. I think I may have screwed up any chance I could have had with him.” Kagome said with a sigh.
“How so?”
“Well, um, I kissed him.”
“You kissed him?!” Sango said shocked.
“On the cheek.” Kagome said hurriedly not wanting Sango to get the wrong idea.
“Oh, well that's nothing!”
“Really?” Kagome said with hope in her words.
“Yeah, it was just a friendly peck on the cheek.” Sango said with a shrug.
“Hm, I guess so...”
“Hey, by the way- did you hear about Kikyo?”
“Yeah, I saw it.”
“Really! Was it bloody and horrible?”
“Mhm.”
“Sweeeeeeeeet.” Sango said.
“Tooootttaallllyyyy.” Sedona said.
“Um. Excuse me, who are you?” Sango asked looking at the girl strangely.
“Sango,” Sedona says with heavy breathing. “ I am your father!”
“Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!”Sango screamed dropping to her knees and throwing her hands up to the heavens.
“Just kidding! I'm the author of this fan fic!”
“Well, if you're here… then whose writing the fic?” Kagome asked.
“That's a good question, for which I have no logical answer!” Sedona said while suddenly disappearing with a pop.
“Goodbye father!” Sango said waving.
“Sango, she was kidding…”
“Oh...Uh...I knew that.” Sango said hesitantly.
“Riiiiiight.”
“Hey Kagome, baby, what's up?” Koga said coming over to them.
“Hey Koga, I'm good you?”
“Fine, why didn't you reply to my email?”
“Email? I never got an email.” Kagome lied.
“Oh… Oh well, wanna catch a bite to eat after school?”
“Sure, I guess.” Kagome said not having the heart to turn him down.
“Great! See you tomorrow.” Koga said with a wave as he took off.
“Bye...”
“Kagome, why'd you agree to go out with him? I thought you liked Inuyasha.”
“I do, but, c'mon Sango. He'd never go for me. Plus, Koga is really nice.”
“Fine. Whatever.”
The two girls walked up to the school and sat on one of the benches. It was only 8:10 and they had time before they had to be in homeroom.
“Hey Miroku!” Sango said waving at Miroku who was just walking onto campus.
“Hey Sango. Hey Kagome.” Miroku said.
“What? No perverted moves?” Kagome asked curious.
“Not anymore. I have no need now that I have Sango!” Miroku proclaimed.
Kagome arched an eyebrow and stared at Sango. “Oh really…”
Sango just shrugged.
“Oh! Here comes Inuyasha!” Sango said changing the subject.
Kagome nervously told them she had to get something out of her locker and ran for it. She got inside the building and headed towards the locker, when Ayame confronted her.
“Hello Higurashi.” Ayame said with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes, which glared at her coldly.
“Hello Ayame…”
“What's this I hear about you and Koga going out after school? Hm?”
“Just that. We're going to get a bite to eat and talk. Why?”
“Listen Higurashi, I don't know who you think you are but stay away from Koga. Got it? He's going to be my boyfriend. So just back off.”
“Fine. Whatever.” Kagome said as not to cause a scene.
Ayame was one of the `Populars' at Shikon high. Ayame was always known for her cruelty. She and Kikyo were the best of friends. Kikyo held a grudge on Kagome because she knew Inuyasha liked her so; of course Ayame hated Kagome too.
After Ayame left Kagome shut her locker and started walking towards homeroom.
“Hey Kagome! Wait up!” She heard her name being called and turned to find Inuyasha.
“Hey, what's up?” Kagome said not meeting his eyes.
“Not much. I was wondering…”
`Oh god' Kagome thought. `He hates me! Stupid Kagome! STUPID STUPID!' She mentally kicked herself for not hearing what Inuyasha just said.
“I'm sorry what were you saying? I spaced out.”
“Wanna go out again tonight?”
Kagome blinked. She was truly shocked.
“Uh…S-sure.” Kagome stuttered.
Inuyasha grinned.
“Cool. Pick you up at 8?”
“Okay.”
“Cool.” He said as he walked off to go talk with some of the other guys.
Kagome walked to her Homeroom class and sat down in her seat. She couldn't help but feel self-conscious all day. I mean, she had Inuyasha in every one of her classes thanks to Sedona and her total inability to be creative.
“I can see what you're thinking you know...” Sedona said in Kagome's head.
“I know.” Kagome replied mentally.
Just then, Kagome realized something. She had made plans with Koga too!
`Shit.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/n: Okay Peoples, I might not have the next chapter
for a while. Thank you to all my reviewers. I truly love you! You make my day. I'm thinking about posting some one-shots to help out with my writer's block. Heh…Heh… So yeah. Sorry about the cliffy. LOVE LOVE KISS KISS!
[Skips away to pick wildflowers] R&R<333