InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu torture ❯ Play ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is the fourth chapter for my Inu Torture story and this is the final chapter.


ABC person is thinking something.

Disclaimer: I OWN INUYASHA!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

Damn it. Why are they doing this to me? Inuyasha thought. Everyone was eating, even the slaves. Inuyasha's mouth watered at the smell and sight of the food.

"Master, you must be quiet while I rescue you." A voice spoke softly in Inuyasha's ear. It was Myoga the flea. Apparently he was going to rescue Inuyasha.

"Damn these ropes are tight. It might take a bit longer, Lord Inuyasha."

Myoga continued to work on undoing the ropes but didn't seem to do much progress.

An hour had passed and a little of the rope had started to appear loose but nothing that Inuyasha could work with. The dinners had finished all the food that was presented to them. Sesshomaru was the first to get up. He walked over to Inuyasha with a I am better than you look. He then jumped into the air and swiped his hand next to his brother. Inuyasha flung his head to the side to miss the approaching claws. Sesshomaru seemed to be pleased with himself as he withdrew his hand. He then started to snicker.

"It seems that we left someone out of our fun." He spoke to the others. Naraku glided over to see who was being talked about.

"So it's a pest, mainly a flea." He jested.

Inuyasha looked at where Myoga was last at and saw that the only thing left was a claw mark in the tree.

"Since this little insect wasn't invited, I saw we get rid of him." Sesshomaru said as he pinched his two fingers together. A small burst of blood gushed forth and fell to the ground. Inuyasha knew whose blood that was instantly. To top it all off, Kagome moved over to the two men and saw what they did. She then proceeded to spit into the small pool of blood.

"Now as to the fact that some of his bonds are starting to break I think we should change them." Kagome informed Naraku.

"Excellent idea my dear." He replied coolly.

The rope bonds that had been holding Inuyasha to the large oak tree changed. This time they were made of the bark itself. Only much stronger. He couldn't even shift his body, as he was able to before.

"You know I think I could have some fun with you, dog-boy; before we begin the main event anyway." Kagome bellowed. "SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!"

Inuyasha felt himself pulled down, yet he didn't move. His body wanted to smack itself into the ground but his bindings never let him move. The pain. The pain was almost unbearable. It felt like his body was ripping apart. Worst of all, she did it knowingly.

"Ok, that is enough. We should now start the main event." Koga spoke to his date.

"True enough. Sesshomaru, why don't you start." And so he did. As the slaves where clearing the table, he ran right at Jaken and sliced him into to parts with his claws. Naraku then sent a tentacle at Kagura and pierced her threw the chest. That seemed to wake her up from the spell, but also caused her to start beating at the protrusion. She continued for another few seconds before it was withdrawn and killer her instantly.

Sango and Miroku joined in the fun. Sango withdrew her boomerang from behind a tree and launched it at her younger brother. Miroku opened up his wind tunnel and sucked pour Kanna and Rin into the air void. He then aimed it at the band that had been playing.

Shipo had sprawled himself out looking up into the sky, his arms, legs and tail were pointed out like a six-pointed star. Koga jabbed his hand into the kitsunes body. Kikyo aimed her bow at the fire cat and continued to release arrow after arrow into the small body until it dropped.

The blood was everywhere. Inuyasha yelled and yelled for them all to stop. His words fell onto deaf ears. Even though they killed most of the slaves they continued to mutilate the body they each had just slain.

It was driving Inuyasha insane. How could they do this? How could they hurt the ones that they loved or cared for?

Finally Inuyasha could take it no more when Kagome had drawn her bow and started to aim it at her brother, Souta. He burst threw the barrier holding him, he felt the bark break away from him, some of it tore his clothes and brushed his skin.

He moved faster than he had ever moved before. He smacked Kagome with the back of his left hand. She flew and knocked into one of the tables. He then ran at the next closest being, which was Naraku. Inuyasha used his Blood Claw attack to shreds the figure to bits. By now the others had started to end what they were doing and see what this new commotion was about.

Being the fast among them, Sesshomaru drew Tokijin and charged his younger brother. As Tokijin started its swing, the wielder felt the sword disappear from his grasp. Tokijin then was plunged threw it's original owners chest.

Inuyasha felt himself being pulled back in a new direction, and saw that other things were flying the same way. He desperately tried to grab onto something until his claws sunk into some flesh. He looked at what his hand grappled with and saw that it was implanted into Kikyo's back. His hand went deeper and deeper as the wind continued to try and pull him away.

Inuyasha then remember that he held Tokijin in his other hand. He threw the weapon at the monk and hoped for it to hit him and not get sucked in. He then heard Miroku yell and knew that the blade had stuck home. The wind was gone and both he and the priestess fell to the ground. Inuyasha ripped his hand out and discovered that her heart was in his hand. She too was dead, again.

Inuyasha's nose picked up Koga as the wolf demon was almost upon him. Inuyasha drew forth his keepsake sword. Tetsusaiga sliced Koga in to with it's Windscar. As he landed, a large boomerang just missed him by a few feet. He then waited for the boomerang to come by again, this time however he grabbed it and threw it back at it's owner. Like her brother, she to was cut in half by the weapon made from demon bone.

Inuyasha started to survey the battlefield when an arrow landed in the ground next to him. He turned to see Kagome was back on her feet and had fire in her eyes. See let another arrow lose and Inuyasha barley dodged out of the way in time.

"IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!" He yelled as he got close enough to attack. She did manage to get one arrow in him but it was in his other shoulder, so it had no effect on his attack.

"Finally this madness has stopped." He spoke outloud to noone.

He walked over to Kagome's remains and took the Jewel pieces from her. He went and retrieved all the other pieces from the bodies. The jewel was finally complete.

He felt his side burning, he looked to see what was wrong and noticed that on each side of his body, he was ripped open. The tree. When I broke free, it cut me open. Why, why now? Inuyasha knew that all this was due to the jewel he held in his hand.

He struggled over to the tree he had been held to and smashed the jewel against it. The jewel broke again, but this time Inuyasha ground all of the pieces into a power and threw them into the wind. Only one shard was left.

"Inu… Inuyasha? What have you done?" a voice spoke from behind the lone fighter. He turned to see Souta. The boy had survived. Thank the gods someone was spared.

"Come…uh. Come here." Inuyasha ordered the boy. The child seemed to be in a daze and followed orders.

Inuyasha took the boy to the well, which was only a few minutes away; trying stay to the path as best he could, and set the boy down. "Take this… this shard and go threw the well." his breaths were becoming harder and harder to take. "Once on the other side, I want you to gri… grind that thing up. You must do this. Please." Inuyasha knew he would soon be out of breath to talk so he used what strength he had left to push the boy into the well. He saw the purple glow that informed him Souta was on the other side.

Inuyasha sat up against the well and just starred at the ground in front of him. A noise made him look to the side only to see an old woman walking toward him.

"I thought you died to old woman." Inuyasha spoke.

"No, I left before the killing began." Kaede said as she sat down next to him. "You see, I organized the whole thing. I was the one who got them all together and kill each other. I wanted the jewel for myself. But I couldn't just ask for it. So if I got all of you together and slaughter each other I would kill two birds with one stone. You however didn't fall under the spell and had to be delt with. Now that the jewel is destroyed all my plans are gone as well. All except one…" she got up and pulled something out from behind her back.

Inuyasha couldn't move no matter how hard he tried. He knew this was it and felt sorry for all the wrong that he had done. Kaede plunged the knife into Inuyasha and helped to end his existence on this world.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well I hope you all enjoyed this. I know the ending must have shocked you. Who would have know what was going to happen? This ending has taken me months to write. This is because I had to choose between two endings. I liked this one better than, AND he woke up. :-p. That would suck. This was more creative.