InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA!!! ❯ The Long night... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Komashunti: Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic, and I’m still learning! Cut me some slack, I mean Im ONLY 12! Well I’m gonna be 13 soon....so hey!

Inuyasha: Har har har. GOD! Do you always have to be sooo sarcastic, eh?

Komashunti: Don’t EVEN get me started Inuyasha! *makes a fist*

Inuyasha: Feh. Your weaker than Kagome! *sneer*

Kagome: I take that as a insult! *grrr*

Inuyasha: Whatever, take it how ya’ want. Anyways, all humans are weak, ‘specially girls. Haha.

Kagome: SIT BOY! Haha. Weak am I? *giggle*

Inuyasha: *THUD* grrrr... you’ll pay for that!!

Kagome: SIT, SIT, SIT!

Inuyasha: *THUD, THUD, THUD!* AIEEEE! My poor head!

Komashunti: Oh well, On with the fic!!! *sigh* ‘Do they ever quit?’

Chapter1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!< br>
~Flashback~


Kagome: *sighs and rubs head* where am I? <<she has just fallen through the well after being grabbed against her will>>

Centipede: HEHEHE. About to die.....*licks lips* Your mi-nee!

Kagome: *screams* HELP!! *starts to run*

Centipede: *grabs at Kagome* screaming only wets my appetite! Scream MORE to add to my pleasure!

Kagome: *Kick* Y-You won’t have me for lunch you wench!

Centipede: *arm falls off* AAIIEEE! You evil little child! My food never escap-essss!

Kagome: *runs ahead into the forest* What do you want with me! Find someone else to munch on!!!

Centipede: Well your peeerr-fect! *evil grin*

Kagome: *scream* Please don’t eat me!!!

~End of Flashback~

Kagome wakes up panting and gasping for breath. Inuyasha stares at her with his glowing amber eyes as Kagome looks around the room as relief filled her.

“Ah....Thank God it was only a dream!” Kagome said still sweating.

“Ya, you sure screamed a lot. What was it about, eh?” Inuyasha said calmly. <<he can be calm sometimes can’t he?>>

“....*sigh* That evil Mistress centipede, ya’ know, the one who attacked me when we met, Kagome said shuddering as she remembered The centipede’s hideousness.

“Ya’! I kicked her sorry butt when she attacked, and sliced her in two! Hoo hah!” Inuyasha said smiling boldly.

“ heh. Ya... It was just.......it felt like for real...” Kagome slowly coughed out.

“eh...You have those dreams sometimes... Inuyasha said romantically as he leaned down to kiss Kagome.

Kagome lifted up and passionatly kissed Inuyasha back.

Just then Sango and Miroku walked into the room. Miroku watched in anticipation as Sango lifted her hand and slapped him.

“AIEE!! What the heck was that for!?” Miroku said rubbing his head.

“Ah Miroku, You will never learn- You are such a hentai!! Watching people kiss, Your too much.....*sigh*” Sango said shaking her head.

*slowly puts hand on Sango’s waist* “hehehe....”Miroku said with a perverted smile.

“AHH! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!? You just CANT last one day without touching a woman!” Sango screeched turning around.

“Alas, I can’t........Woman is my life!” Miroku said with a sly smile.

“Er...Um...I guess I ought’ to be getting home by now..hehe” Kagome said still embarrassed from being caught kissing Inuyasha.

“Bye everyone! I’ll be back!” Kagome said running out the door.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


*sigh* ‘What if I had never came here? I would have never met my precious Inuyasha....and....my life would be so different and I might even be with Hojo’ *shudders* ‘hehe, I’m just glad he likes Miki now! Ugh, I just remembered I have to study with Ayumi, Eri, And Yuka tonight! CRAP! They will be sooo on my case! Ugh.....oh well.’ Kagome thought as she jumped into the well and headed out of the shrine.

HOME:

“Ah! Kagome has returned home! Your little friends have been waiting here for hours.”
Grandpa hinted.*smirk*

“Hi gramps! Hi mom and Souta! *plumps down on chair* Doing all that studying sure makes me tired” Kagome said sarcastically.

“Well, exactly WHO were you studying with, eh?” Eri asked suspiciously.

“Er, umm.......it was...eh....*pause*” Kagome mummbled.

“Oh! It was Miki! You always get her mixed up with Mikumi don’t cha’? hehehe” Kagome’s Mom covered for her.

^_^; “hehe, ya! it was Miki, wasn’t it!” Kagome said putting on a fake smile.

“Oh......hm..hehe, I should have known.” Ayumi explained.

"Hehehe...well.....I might as well be getting off to bed, it's late..." Kagome stuttered.

"Ok, bye!" Eri, Ayumi, and Yuka said in unison as they skipped out the door.

Kagome bids everyone good night and walks up to her room for peace. 'Finally they're gone!' Kagome thought. 'I can finally....' Kagome was interrupted in her thoughts by Inuyasha storming into the room with a worried expression on his face.

"KAGOME! WE NEED TO GO NOW! THE MOON DEMON HAS AWAKENED AND SHE IS MORE POWERFUL THEN EVER! SHE HAS A SHIKON SHARD IN HER RIGHT ARM!" Inuyasha said with a worried look in his eyes.

"Oh My gosh! Her again?! Last time we had a scruff with her, things werent looking too good for you..." Kagome shuddered at the memory.

"We'll just have to put her to rest- For good..." Inuyasha said.

"Lets go then!" Kagome agreed.

********************************************************** *************************************************************************** ***
Komashunti: Like it so far? Well, in the next chapter, there will be a suprise character! hehehe. I hope you enjoyed it, and give me lots of reviews! ^__^













< br>













< br> Converting /tmp/php1ZwDZK to /dev/stdout