InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA!!! ❯ The battle with death and a new character!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2-The Battle with Death and a new character!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Komashunti: Hey!!! This chapter will be so darn exciting!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!

Inuyasha: Calm down, God....Girls get too hyper -__-;;

Sango: ON WITH THE FICTION ALREADY! >_<

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kagome grabs her jacket and they head out to the well, jump in and run towards the panicing village.

"Woah....this is a wreck!" Kagome said staring around her.

"Better find that Demon and kill her quick!" Inuyasha responded.

Out of nowhere a deep, enchanting voice makes Kagome jump and turn around to see the Demon hovering over her.

"I see you have returned little human...hehehe..you wont be getting out too easily this time.." The Demon hissed.

Kagome shuddered in fear as the beast popped out it's claws and was about to attack when--

"Take that!!" Inuyasha cried out as he slashed at the Demon's stomach.

"AIIIIIEEEE!!!" The Demon lady screeched. "You evil little hanyou! I'll get you and that little human!"

Kagome swiftly pulled out her arrow, but missed the arm instead landing in the Demon's eye. Blood shot out on Kagome and she screamed.

"Don't freak out Kagome! It's just blood, not like you have'nt seen it before!" Inuyasha said crossing his arms.

Inuyasha then wipped out his sword suprising the beast and slushed it in the back, though it only repaired itself because of the shard.
But as Inuyasha kept fighting, Kagome swiftly and quietly behind the beast, aiming at her arm. Just before she let go of the arrow, the beats turned around in a roar and picked Kagome up in a swipe.

"Haha! Not so brave and strong as you think, eh?" The Demon laughed. "There is a warrior out looking for the shards, too and she is much more powerful than you!" *sneer*

"That would be me!" A young voice called out.

"Oh my goodness! Its....its--"

```````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Ko mashunti: hehe, sorry to leave you hanging, but just wait for the next chapter- It will come soon! ^_^. Please, oh please leve me reviews! I always need something to improve on! :D




Converting /tmp/phpECdpu7 to /dev/stdout