InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA!!! ❯ More friends~ and a true love story... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 4- More friends~ and a true love story
###########################################################
< br> Komashunti: Nobody leaves me reviews!!!! *cries* U R SO MEAN!

Inuyasha: Calm!! They will...just wait!

Komashunti: Fine.....*wipes tears* I feel so unloved....-__-

Kagome: Oh shut up!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

" Konnichwa Sango, Shippo, and Miroku!! I was just about to take Inuyasha and Kagome to my village! Would you like to come along?" Komashunti asked.

"Would I ever!" Miroku said with glee.

"Watch yourself Mr. Flirt!" Sango growled.

^__^;; "Heh...sorry my love." Miroku said kissing Sango's hand.

"ACK! Not here you monk!!" Sango said pulling her hand away.

"Let's just hurry and get to the darn village already!" Shippo said getting annoyed by the fussing.

"Ok! It's this way!" Komashunti said pointing ahead.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$

AT THE VILLAGE:

"My love has returned!!!!" Kaguchi cried out as he saw Komashunti and the gang headed towards them.

"Kaguchi!!! My dear!!!" Komashunti replied.

"AIEEEEE! NOOO! She has a boyfriend....." Miroku and Inuyasha said very dissapointed.

"Hey!!" Kagome and Sango pouted.

"Inuyasha and Miroku! Look behind you at the two girls who love you very much! You should be ashamed!" Shippo yelled at the two monks.

"Sorry....." Inuyasha said.

"I'm sorry..." Miroku followed.

"That's Okay.....We still love you guys!" Kagome said cheering them up.

"Ya.....you must have just been caught up in the moment..." Sango grouched. 'Hmpf....as if...'

Then Miroku ran to Sango, picked her up, and kissed her on the cheek saying, "I'm so sorry dear. I would'nt live without you."
"Heh.......^_^;;" Sango blushed as red as a tomato.

"I forgive you..." Kagome said as she went up to Inuyasha and gave him big hug.

"Yeah!! Now everyone is forgiven." Shippo said full of pride.

Just then Mizoku- A very beautiful demon with long black hair walked up to the gang. Followed by two men and a teen girl.

"WHAT THE HECK!? MIKI!? IS THAT YOU?" Kagome said- her eyes big and bright.

"ACK! Kagome!? W-What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here?" Miki replied.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Komashunti: Strange twist, eh? Man.....I HAD to put Kagome and Inuyasha together so I could make my dream guy my love in the story...hehe. (his real name is bryan) lol. All my buds know who he is! *hint, hint* Please leave me reviews and I'll make the next chapter when I get the chance! ^__^. Thanks!






Converting /tmp/phpp9zt8q to /dev/stdout