InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA!!! ❯ Is it really Miki?! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 5- Is it miki?!
__________________________________________________________
< br> Komashunti: Kouga, You're so right...hehe......the characters are a bit...well......different in this story, but as i said i like to change stuff around! ehehe...I can make another fic where it can be a bit more based on the story if you people like!

Inuyasha: Ya.....it is a bit "different" Change me back to normal woman! I DONT CUSS OR ANYTHING IN HERE!

Kagome: I guess she wants it "Child safe". hehe.

************************************************************ *********************

Kagome stood with her mouth agape staring at Miki wondering if she was dreaming.
"How the heck did you get down here!!!?" Kagome demanded.

"Well, I kinda.....well.....spied on you when you went to the shine and never came out. I always got worried when you missed school alot. So I followed you home awhile back and went into the well secretly behind you....it was so confusing! How long have you hidden this from us Kagome?" Miki said shyly.

"Well........for quite some time now. I've been collec-" Kagome was cut off.

"OHH! Nothing! Nothing!" Inuyasha said giving Kagome a warning look.

"No! tell me!!! tell me!" Miki begged.

" Fine!" Kagome gave in, " Well, You know about the sacred Shikon shards don't you? Well, anways, I collect them. I have like some kind of spiritual power in me. I have to collect them and defeat evil demons, so they won't use them for evil. I'm supposedly the reincarnation of Kikyo- a great warrior preistess who died in this era. Now I have to finish her job."

"Wow.......I-I never knew you would do this kagome...it's amazing!" Miki said in shock.

"I've also met.....the one I really like..Inuyasha-the dog demon. He's a beauty isnt he? He just has a big ego sometimes....but I can straighten him up" Kagome whispered in Miki's ear.

"Hehe. That's good Kagome! Oh.....i met someone I truly like, maybe even love.....Its Tai Tai....he's the strongest hanyou in this village! Forget Hojo! He's a Goodie- Goodie!" Miki said pointing at a young teenage hanyou standing talking to Komashunti.

"Can we go inside and eat now?" Inuyasha wined. "I'm starving!" *tummy grumble*

"I agree!" Shippo said.

"Supper is ready!" Mizuko yelled.

Everyone went inside the little hut steaming with glorious smells. There was a whole table full of different kinds of foods! Inuyasha and the other guys pigged out while the girls daintily chomped on their chow mang and fried rice. The eating went on for a while, then everyone dosed off in seperate little huts. Until next time!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Komashunti: GIVE ME REVIEWS!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE! -__-;; HEHE...oops. i had it on caps! well email me and see ya next chapter!!







Converting /tmp/phpvGN8tK to /dev/stdout