InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha: A Kid on a Journey ❯ Akuryou's Plan Revealed! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hum, this story isn't doing to well. I hope it picks up.

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha!

Akuryou's Plan Revealed!

Akuryou was sitting in his layer. 'Damn that InuYasha!' He thinks, 'Destroying my lion demon! How dare he?!?! Well when I get the Shikon no Tama I'll be able to eliminate him!' He begins to laugh evilly. "Onigumo, get over here!" He yells Onigumo walks over. "Pay another visit to InuYasha. This time, take the dragon demon with you!"

"Yes Akuryou-sama!" Onigumo says. Akuryou laughs evilly.

Meanwhile, the gang is staying in a village for lunch. Dokyou is pretty much down. InuYasha stares at him. "Cheer up, will ya." He says. Dokyou sighs.

"How can I when Akuryou has my brother under his control?" He asks. InuYasha sighs.

"Come on! Just because Akuryou has control of your brother doesn't mean you have to be so down!" He says. He then looks up. "Hey, where did Mikomi go?" He then spots Mikomi outside with a woman.

"Will you bear my child?" Mikomi asks the woman. The woman looks shocked.

"Aren't you a little young to have children?" She asks.

"No, of course I'm not! I'm eight!" Mikomi says. The woman looks really shocked.

"You're eight and you're perverted! Plus you're a monk! What kind of father do you got?" She asks. Mikomi smiles.

"One that's a ladies man!" He says. The woman is really shocked. InuYasha and Dokyou watch this and sigh. They then walk out to the woman.

"Sorry for our perverted monk friend." InuYasha says.

"He just had a hard life!" Dokyou says. Mikomi looks at them.

"I haven't had a…" He begins as InuYasha and Dokyou covers his mouth. The woman leaves.

After lunch, they leave the village. Mikomi looked sad. "I almost had that woman." He says. InuYasha and Dokyou sweat drop. InuYasha then smells demons. "I smell demons! I they smell like they are from Akuryou! I also smell Onigumo with them!" He says. Mikomi and Dokyou gasp. They rush to the demons. The then spots them with Onigumo.

"Akuryou, who here?" InuYasha asks. Onigumo smiles.

"I've decided to send my puppet again!" He says, "InuYasha, now fight my dragon demon!" The dragon demon lunges forwards at InuYasha. InuYasha unsheathes his sword.

"Akuryou, do you think we can't handle one demon? We'll slay him and you!" InuYasha screams as he charges at the dragon demon and swings his sword at it. The sword bounces of the dragon's skin.

"InuYasha, a dragon demons skin is stronger then any other demon's skin!" Dokyou yells. He then charges at the dragon demon. "You have to hit it in its weak spot, the eyes!" He yells. He jumps up to poke out the dragon demon eyes, but it knocks him to the ground.

"DOKYOU!" InuYasha screams, "Are you alright?" Dokyou gets up.

"Yes, I'm fine!" He says, "This dragon demon is stronger then most." Akuryou laughs.

"Yes, all my demons are stronger then normal." He says. InuYasha growls.

"Damn you!" He says. He jumps into the air, "Iron-Reaver Soul…" He gets cut off when the dragon demon knocks him to the ground. Mikomi looks shocked.

"INUYASHA!" He yells. He throws some charms at the dragon demon, but it knocks them away. "Damn!" Mikomi curses.

"How do we defeat this thing?" InuYasha asks. Dokyou gets an idea.

"If we all team up and attack together, it might confuse it!" He says. InuYasha and Mikomi agree. They all charge in together and attack. The dragon demon knocks them all away. Akuryou laughs.

"Give up yet?" He asks. InuYasha gets up.

"Not in your life!" He says. 'Damn, this thing is strong.' He thinks, 'How are we going to defeat it?'

'Strong. Monk powers not strong enough.' Mikomi thinks.

'Father said there would be demons this strong.' Dokyou thinks, 'How did he say to defeat it? I thought he said attack together! Or did he say someone distract it while someone attacks? YES! That's it!' He gets up. "Mikomi, me and you will distract it while InuYasha attacks!" He says. InuYasha and Mikomi nod.

"Right!" They say. Dokyou and Mikomi start attacking the dragon demon. The dragon demon focuses on them. InuYasha comes up from behind.

"Iron-Reaver Soul Stealer!" He yells as he attacks. The dragon demon screams as it is sliced up. Akuryou gasps.

"No! You defeated my dragon demon!" He yells, "Hum, well that doesn't matter, once I get the Shikon no Tama I'll be undefeatable!" Dokyou gasps.

"How do you know about the Shikon no Tama?" He asks. Akuryou smiles.

"Oh ya, the Shikon no Tama was born in your village. Well any power seeking demon should know about the legendary Shikon no Tama." He says, "I will get it and become the most powerful demon ever! You can stop me!" He starts to laugh and disappears.

"Shikon no Tama?" InuYasha says. Dokyou sighs.

"Centuries ago, a priestess named Midoriko fought many demons. She was able to purify there hearts. One day she fought many demons that combined their power. She was unable to purify their soul. The demon got her in its jaws. All she could do was thrust out her soul and the demons. What came out was the Shikon no Tama. This day Midoriko and the demon are entrapped in crystal. The Shikon no Tama can empower any demon. If Akuryou gets it, the world could end." Explains Dokyou. InuYasha and Mikomi nod.

"So in other words, we must stop Akuryou from possessing the Shikon no Tama." Mikomi says. Dokyou nods.

"Yup, that's pretty much it!" He says.

Meanwhile, Akuryou is sitting in his layer. 'I will possess the Shikon no Tama! Then InuYasha and his friends will be in big trouble. I'll create many powerful demons, destroy villages, and wreak havoc on everything I see. Nothing will be safe! I'll be unstoppable!' He thinks. He laughs evilly. "Onigumo, you'll help me find the Shikon no Tama, won't you?" He asks. Onigumo nods.

"Yes Akuryou-sama!" He says, "I'll find the Shikon no Tama for you and bring it to you!" Akuryou smiles.

"Good boy! And you'll defeat InuYasha?" He asks.

"Yes Akuryou-sama." Onigumo says, "I'll destroy InuYasha for you. I'll help you rule the world, even if it kills me." Akuryou smiles.

"Now go find InuYasha and take my most powerful demons with you. Once the demons are fighting InuYasha you go and find the Shikon no Tama." He says.

"Yes Akuryou-sama!" Onigumo says. Akuryou laughs evilly.

Later, InuYasha and his group are settling down to go to sleep. InuYasha lies down. "Guys, we must find the Shikon no Tama before Akuryou!" He says. Mikomi and Dokyou nod. InuYasha then smells demons coming with Onigumo. "Guys, demons and Onigumo are coming!" He says as he gets up. Mikomi and Dokyou get up also. The demons and Onigumo arrive. InuYasha growls. 'We must defeat these guys, to find the Shikon no Tama and defeat Akuryou!' InuYasha thinks, 'Akuryou will not win!'

TBC…

WOW! My first cliffhanger! R+R to get the next chapter!