InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ OMG!I HAVE A PERVERTED GRANDFATHER! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alright people u have to review!Today no one reviewed so no shout outs!\
I wrote this last weekend excuse that above!any way.............
KikyoHater-u r so kewl!u see her the same way I do!If she does show up again I promise u even if she doesn't do anything she will pay!*I'm obsessed because she hurt Inu-sempai!!!(cries)*
_____________________________________________________________________

Inuyasha didn't have the heart to wake Kagome up but he had to since he had no clue where they were.All he new was that they needed to go to the Higurashi shrine.
Hey Kagome?Wake up.He said giving her a pat on the shoulder.
Oh.Huh?Kagome said looking at the sad smile on Inuyasha's face.
I wasn't sure where we are going.
Oh yeah thats right.I forgot but it's a good thing you got me up now cause the next stop is ours.Kagome said.
~
When they got off Inuyasha picked Kagome up on his back and ran them up the shrine steps and into the front door of the house.
Sota had been watching tv and he herd the two burst into the door and close it behind them.
Woo!That was a close one!Kagome said happily(She was wearing a white shirt and u know what that means!It happend to me once!Luckly I came home to an empty house!)
What?Inuyasha asked because he didn't understand.
I'll tell you later I don't want to give my little brother a bad idea because it will make him a little perv.
Who the heck are you?Kagome's new boyfreind?Sota said with a pepsi in hand.
Did mom tell you what happened last night?No,what?He came outta the tree!Kagome said.
Sota blinked and fell on the floor unconcious.
Kagome steped over him with her shopping bags in hand.Ya comin Inuyasha?She asked as Inuyasha watched amused at how she could just ignore him like that.
Oh uh yeah.Inuyasha said following her and stepping over Sota as she did.
~
So uh what was that woo downstairs?Inuyasha asked.
These days girls clothes are thin and when white gets wet you can see right through it.
Oh.Inuyasha blushed.
Well before you check out that mystery gift we have to check out your other clothes we picked out for you.
She through him one of the bags and told him to go into the bathroom and put them on then come out and show her.
Inuyasha took the bag and went into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.Then he came out.
Hey Kagome how do you make that fire circle on the cieling light up again?Inuyasha asked.
Kagome giggled and came out into the hall to flip the switch on for him.It's called a light.
He thanked her and went back into bathroom to change.
In the mean time Kagome past the time of Inuyasha by reading her new mint condition Manga Kare First Love.
When she past the first to pages Inuyasha came in the room.
What'dya think?Inuyasha asked.
I think they are way to baggy.He said before she said anything lifting up the heavy red sweater to his waist revealing a pair of blue fire pattern boxers.
You look like you're a jailer Kagome said and told him to stay there for the second while she got something to hold them up.
~
When she came back up she had a thick black leather belt in hand.
She told him to stand still while she put it on him.
He just shrugged.
Kagome started by telling Inuyasha to pay attention so he could dress himself.
She knelt down and put the belt through the hoops.Once she was done putting it through the hoops Inuyasha started to back up but then Kagome put her hands on his hips and pulled him back.
He blushed.
I'm not done yet stay still.Kagome said grabbing both ends of the belt and pulling the pants up to his waist line.
Done yet?Inuyasha asked unpatiently blushing crimson.
Almost okay tell me when you think it will stay up okay?
Inuyasha gulped.Yep.
You okay?She asked him with a raised eyebrow.
He gulped again.Yep.
You're sure?She asked again not covinced.
He nodded his head holding back a gulp.I'm sure.
Kagome pulled the non buckle end through the buckle and started to make the belt tighter on Inuyasha's waist.
Just the Grandpa opened the door.kagome your mother as.................Good lord what ARE you doing!?Grandpa said rushing forward to pull them apart.
I'm just teaching him how to put on a belt!Kagome shouted.You're such a perverted old man grandpa!
Why couldn't you get me or your brother to help!?
Because you and Sota don't stop obsessing over him and I don't want to bother mom!Kagome shouted.NOW GO AWAY!I don't feel like being bothered by you or Sota tonight so bug out!
(Mrs.H's point of view)
Mrs.Higurashi was just walking by when Grandpa barged into Kagome's room she couldn't help but giggle when she herd that Kagome was helping Inuyasha put on a belt and how odd it must have seemed because right after she and her husband got home from there honey moon they deciced to live with her father and her mother.(when her husband and mother were still alive)Then one evening Her father had walked in on Her and her husband when they were doing presisely what her father thought Inuyasha and Kagome were doing and it was the night they had concieved Kagome.(lol.I couldn't help it!)come to think of it,it had been 16 years and 5 months that night.
Mrs.Higurashi stepped out of her flashback when Grandpa walked steaming out of Kagome's room.
May I come in?Mrs.Higurashi asked peeking into Kagome's room.
(K+I's point of view)
it's perfect right there.Inuyasha said relieved as the blush fell off of his face.
Kagome had *accedently* touched him and she didn't notice while she was putting the belt on him.(That girl just can't help it!Lol.)
Kagome herd her mother knock on the door and ask to come in.
Sure mom.Kagome said standing up addmiring her work.
Oh you already answered my question.
Kagome looked him over.You look good go try something else on.She said patting him on the back to scoot him along.
he looks kind of cute doesn't he Kagome?Mrs.Higurashi asked raising her eyebrow alknowingly surpressing a giggle.
Yeah.Kagome said.Woah woah woah!Hold the phone!(a classic saying by Kagome in episode 14 I might add.)
Come on Kagome admit it.You are old enough to have an interest in boys.
Kagome blushed bubblegum pink but then smiled.He is handsome.She said bitting her index finger and looking away blushing.
Inuyasha had already changed and was outside of the door listening to the ladies conversation.He wastn't trying to be rude or anything but he couldn't help it he wanted Kagome's approval more than anything in the world!
_____________________________________________________________________

WHOO HOO!ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!I'M TRYING TO MAKE THEM MORE LENGTHY!