InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ I Fell in Love with you the first Time I saw you. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AGAIN NO SHOUTOUTS!
_____________________________________________________________________

Kagome watched her mom walk out of the room.
(mrs.H's point of view)
Inuyasha was standing outside of Kagome's room.He wasn't really down to earth.
Love at first sight?Mrs.H asked.
yeah..................Inuyasha answered dazed.
When are my grandchildren coming?She asked on the verge of giggling.
Inuyasha fell over.WHHHAT!?He shouted wich got the attention of Kagome in her room.
(I+K's point of view)
She walked out of her room and saw inuyasha staring at Mrs.H confussed as she walked down the stairs.Then she looked at Inuyasha and blushed.
He looked even more handsome then before in a nice velvet set of clothes that were red and blue and he had a blue poets hat on aswell.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.She was blushing a dark red.You look really nice Inuyasha.She said bitting her index finger and looking away.(you know Anime innocent style?)
Inuyasha looked at her surprised then smiled.
She looked at him and saw him smiling down at her then she looked away again blushing even more.
He patted her on the back and helped her walk inside her room where they both sat on her bed.
Kagome continued reading her book taking a glance back at Inuyasha everyonce in a while.
He was laying on the bed with his hands behind his head looking at her read her book.
Out of all of his clothes he liked these ones the best.He thought to himself.That came out of nowhere.He thought again.
Oh yeah!Kagome?What about that mystery gift?Inuyasha asked.
Oh that!Kagome ran over to the bag.Look!She grabbed two boxes out of the bag and sat on the floor.
Inuyasha slipped off of the bed and sat on the floor right next to Kagome and looked closely at the boxes in here hand and took one.He sniffed it and looked at it not sure what to make of it.
Kagome giggled at him and watched him shake the box.
She gently took it out of his hands and opened the box to unvail a red Gameboy advance SP.
He poked it then brushed his hand against it.It was smooth.What is it?
It's called a gameboy.You play games on it!She said.
Huh?
Kagome opened up the second box.Then she put some cilinder type things in the gameboy closed the hatch then put a square shaped thing in the back and fliped a switch and the device turned on and she opened it up to see a lit up screen.
Inuyasha was highly amused.
They saw a picture on the front that said Dragonball z Teketsu and Kagome pressed one of the buttons and a game began.
~
She showed Inuyasha what to do and he was very talented at the game and she watched in amazement at how good he was!He had never died once!
Mrs.Higurashi came up the stairs again and opened up Kagome's door to see them both sitting together on the floor.
They didn't notice her so she walked up behind them and took a peek.she couldn't strain the laughter and let it all flow out.
They paused the game and looked at her.
Sorry you two goodnight go to bed soon(my mom tells me that all the time on fridays!)
Once mrs.H left.................
Hey Inuyasha?Can we go watch tv?Kagome asked
Whatsa..................tv?He asked confussed.
It's like a gameboy but better but you can't controle it.
Sure I geuss.He answered.
Before we go down we should get changed into our pajama's though.
Whats that?
What you wear to bed.Or what clothes you sleep in.Most boys your age just wear there underwear and a t-shirt to bed,but you can wear what you have on now.
Thats good.He said.
well let me get changed.She grabbed some pajama's out of her draw and went in the bathroom to change.
When she came out she had on a set of pajama's and a blue sweater on(as seen in episode 11)
Well are you ready to go?She asked with an outstreched hand.
Yeah.He said gently taking her hand.
She shut off the light with her other hand and led Inuyasha downstairs infront of the tv on the suead chouch(sry agn 4 sp error!)
She grabbed the remote and told inuyasha to sit down on the couch.
She followed and sat closely next to him and hugged his arm.
I geuss you really didn't want to watch tv.Huh?He asked giving her a warm loving smile.
She smiled back at him.No.She said shaking her head.
He smiled at her.Love at first sight?He asked.
Yes.She said holding him tighter.Love at first sight.She said resting her head on his shoulder.
_____________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry to anyone who thinks that I am moving to fast on their relationship,but I really don't care.Tell me off whatever but it's my fic so I don't care.REVIEW!*death threats comments whatever just review!*