InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Kagome goes to work ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

U peeps reviewed!Sry i gutta writre b4 i loose my ideas!I'll myb do shout outs at da end.this fic is turning into somewhat of a crossover but not too much.
_____________________________________________________________________


Kagome woke up early the next morning.Something was strange though......this wasn't her bed.It was less hard then this.She felt the texture.

Velvet?She tried to move but she couldn't.........someone.........was holding her?She felt the grip around her grow stronger.

Inu-yasha?She herd a grogy groan.Something wrong?He asked.

No.I just couldn't remember where I was.She said.Go back to sleep.

I'll bring you to your bed so Gramps won't come after us.
~
That morning...

Inuyasha was second to last in the Higurashi house hold to wake up.(gramps bein last)

He was sitting against Kagome's bed but she was not there.Huh!?Kagome!?He shot up from his sitting position.Kagome!?

He went out to the hallway and sniffed the air.He ran down the stairs to find Mrs.H in the Kitchen cooking.

Where's Kagome!?He asked nervously.

Oh she didn't tell you huh?Mrs.H said disapointedly.

Tell me what!?He said getting more nervous.

Inuyasha calm down.She has to go to work on Saturday and Sunday mornings and afternoons.

whork?

No.Work.Mrs.H gigled.

Work?What's that?

It's how you earn money these days.If you want if you get changed quik I'll take you there to visit.You should take a shower though.She said pointing to the bathroom door.(If you watch Inuyasha as much as I do you know the the whole interior of the house and the entrance to the bathroom is in the kitchen)

~

Inuyasha patted his hair dry with the towel then dried himself off.'That felt good'.He thought to himself.I think I'll take one of those sour things again(He meant to say shower but it's spelt that way 4 a reason*he doesn't know how to say it*)

He put on his clothes and walked out of the bathroom followed by a thick trail of steam.

He saw Mrs.Higurashi waiting for him with a winter coat on.Inuyasha was in the process of putting the belt buckle together at the moment.'I did it!kagome will be proud!'Inuyasha thought.

Ready to go Inuyasha?Mrs.Higurashi asked.

Yep.He said as they both walked out of the door.

~

They walked up to a Japanese pub after taking a five minute bus ride.

Inuyasha read the sign on the plastic sun yellow caravan out front.It was highly visible on the damp cold cloudy day.The sign had Japanese symbols on it.

The two walked into the entrance.

Inuyasha.Mrs.H said.

Yeah?Inuyasha replied.

See Kagome?There?cooking behind the counter?

Yeah.What about it?He asked curiously.

Go ask her for a bowl of fried rice.Mrs.H said gigling.

Okay.Inuyasha walked over to the counter took a seat infront of where Kagome was finishing up frieing some Shrimp.

What would you like sir?She asked noticing a blue sweater just visible from where she was looking down at the Shrimp getting ready to pass it on to the next stove were it would be mixed with another bunch of seafood.

Fried rice with egg and Shrimp please.He said.

My Pleasure!She said happily looking up.

Inuyasha?She said lifting an eyebrow.

The one and only.He said.

How are you here?

Inuyasha just pointed to mrs.H.

Mrs.H sweat dropped.I have to go run some errands I'll be back in a little to pick you both up.

Kagome looked at the clock behind herself.HEY BOSS!?Kagome shouted down the hallway.

Yeah Kagome?

Can I call it quits yet?Kagome replied.

The boss looked around the pub there was just Inuyasha.Well take care of that last man.

He's here for me.She answered.

Alright then.Are you planning on eating here?

Yeah.She answered.

I'll have someone else take care of it.Go ahead and get out of your uniform.It'll be done when you get back.Just write down what you two want.

Kagome wrote down Oden for herself.Hey Inuyasha what do you want?

Beef Ramen with fried rice.He said.

That sounds good I think I'll have it too.She scribbled out Oden and put 2beef Ramen with fried rice.

Motosuwa!Ayumi!One last meal and then just come back tonight kay!?

My Pleasure.They said in unison.

Ayumi and Hedeki(aka Motosuwa 4 those who watch Chobits U know what I'm sayin) got behind the stoves and started cooking.

when Hedeki came to the friers Inuyasha just had to ask.Why the Hell does everyone keep sayin My Pleasure!?

Because it's the name off the resteraunt!Ayumi answered behind Hedeki cooking the Ramen.

Oh.................................That was all Inuyasha said until Kagome came back down.

~

When Kagome came back down she gave Inuyasha a hug and sat next to him and looked into the golden orbs that were his eyes.Thanks for coming.She said.

My Pleasure!He answered.

Hey kid look this way.Ayumi said.

She looked at his eyes.Damn!How you get that color yellow in contacts!?

'Think on your feet girl!'Kagome thought to herself.uuuuuuuuuuuuuh he ordered them specialy!

Where do you find um?Ayumi sighed.(She meant boys)

Kagome got wide eyes and sweat dropped.