InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Soda's,snacks, and movies and................Ramen R Us? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm sry i haven't updated sooner!i was buisy!

seizetsu ban-ga-ru -Oh yes he is such a perfect and innocent gentleman!*wink*He is only that way because he is crushing on Kagome and if he blows his top he has nowhere else to live!Lol.

earth girl-scince u were so nice in reviewed i'll do that 4 u cause i feel bad u didn't leave ur email addresse in ur review.if u review again and leave ur addresse if u like Inuyasha then u will like what u get!i looked really hard 4 those pictures!Also these things:" are called quotation marks I'm just lazy and this is just something to entertain myself with when i'm bored.if u r lyk me thats alot.

well u persons shall get an Inuyasha picture!that is if I can email u.

Alright I'm done with that!
_____________________________________________________________________

kagome followed Hedeki onto the bus and Inuyasha followed Kagome.

"How about we go see Ghost Ship"!Hedeki exclaimed.

"That one looks scary I don't know".kagome said bitting her fingernail.

Hedeki walked over to Inuyasha."She'll be clinging to you the whole time he snickered".

"Why"?Inuyasha asked.

Hedeki sweatdropped."I geuss you're a country boy".Don't worry I am to.

Kagome took Inuyasha's hand."Come-on lets go get dome snacks and drinks"."Yumi Hedeki you go get the tickets".

"Alright".The two said in unison walking to the ticket booth.

*k+I*

''Can I help you"?A man behind the counter said.

"Yes,can i have two large popcorns and 4 medium soda's"?"A Root Beer,2Pepsi's and an Orange soda".Kagome said.

"Coming right up"!The man behind the counter said."Anything else"?

"Oh yes please"!"Can I have two bags of sour gummi worms"?Kagome added.

Yes ma'am"!He replied reaching under the counter.

"That comes to $31.50"."Enjoy your show"!The man said.

Kagome loaded the tray onto Inuyasha and dragged him over to were Yumi and Hedeki were waiting.

~

Kagome was clinging onto Inuyasha in shear terror of the movie.

'Hedeki was right when he said that she would cling......'Inuyasha thought amussedly.

~

When the four walked out of the cinema they went to the mall.

Kagome,Inuyasha,Yumi, and Hedeki all walked into the front entrance and went to the food court.

"Wow"!"Look"!"they have a new restaraunte"!Yumi exclaimed bounding over to it.

"...............................Ramen R Us"?Kagome said aggatated with a sweatdrop coming down.

"Huh................I think thats what I'll have Kagome".inuyasha said looking up at the sign that had a giant (fake) steaming Ramen bowl on it.

Kagome hit herself in the head with her palm.'he's been brainwashed by the evilness of Ramen'.She thought to herself.

"Whatever".Kagome said annoyyed handing him some yen."keep the change"."I like WacDonalds".(Thats what it is called in the show!I even have the dvd to prove so hah!read and weep!"people who think they know everything annoy those of us that do"!i got that off of my t-shirt that I am wearing right now!)

_____________________________________________________________________

sorry if it was a little short but i need some time to get used to my new schedual at school so bear with me people!

lets play the buttons game!see the green box below with the blue words!?
well what you are going to do is click on the one that says write review and write anything!I dodn't care if it says poop!*I mean that literaly!*