InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Emotions Gone Wild.(part one) ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
IYWriterGirl-fine u r oldet then me but i bet i'm taller then u and know more about InuYasha then u do!There r more then 140 eps of Inu we r getting more then 50 new episodes i suspect this saturday or next,The theme of the third movie of Inuyasha is Four Seasons!Care i go on?well enough of my ranting*i can't stand it when people brag about being older*
n e ways excuse me if i was being a little stuck up but u is totaly kewl!

Vostuse-Spring break is next week for me!I luv swords!I hate when they get dull though.sry if they r short but give me a chance to write!

inutrasha-I lyk u!u is kewl u is kewl!U r smart and intellegence is a vertue!I'm smart just lyk u!I know all the capitals of the U.S. almost strait a's except one B+ oh well.I'm best at English!

vampire_pandora-well I'm sry u r wondering but blame Ms.Knight she gave us homework therefore cutting my typing time into 1/4!(If u r reading Ms.Knight *don't know why but maybe u were curious to know about this Inuyasha dude?*don't get down on urself I saw u at the school dance and u r my fav teacher!People can wait!Education comes 1st*wish it didn't though!*)

quote time!
ep:10 of Angelic Layer!
tamayo-chan:I think she has a screw loose....
Kataro-chan:Tamayo that isn't very nice!
Ringo-chan:She's right!
Tamayo-chan;I lyk an honest girl!
Tamayo+Ringo:*snaps thumbs up*

"=talking.

' =thinking.
_____________________________________________________________________

Kagome was exausted.It had been a long day.She went to her room to get some pajama's and went to go take a shower.

~

Kagome sat at her desk and took her journal out of it's locked draw.

January 3, 2000
Today I woke up at 6:00 and went to watch Inuyasha sleep.When he is asleep he is so peaceful.His cute little doggy ears and sensitive nose twitched as i opened the closet were he has taken a liking to.I wonder why.......Earlier I took him downstairs and we slept until 3 in the morning.I woke up and i was lying on top of him!He is really strong!His whole body is toned!I think that I said I loved him last night but he doesn't seem to remember that.I wonder if i really ment it?I think he said he loved me too...........I hope he does cause I think that I am falling for him.......Sometimes he can have a stubborn attitude but he is pretty much always nice to me and he always protective of me.Today he came to visit me at work!I was so glad to see him!I even got to hug him!We went to the movies and saw Ghost ship!I was so scared!But I clung onto him the whole time and he even put his arm around me!We went to the mall and ate Inuyasha got Ramen from Ramen R us and I had generals Chiken at another place.We went to the store were we met Shippo and saw him again along with my best friend Sango.we talked about soccer a bit but Shippo had said something that was kind of private.He told Sango inuyasha's measurements!I don't even know them.........Not like i want to or anything b-b-but why should they know!But Shippo did say they were admirable.................Miroku then gropped me and Yumi I hope she is up know because she fainted.Miroku is such a hentai but sango still loves him very much even though she would never admit it.Uh Oh!inuyasha's coming in!That reminded me.he asked me about having children!I geuss he really is from feudel Japan!

bye bye for now!

~end of entry

Inuyasha barged into Kagome's room to find her in her pajama's lying her head on her desk smiling and blushing.

Inuyasha was wearing the velvet suit and a pair of blue slippers.

"Oi!Kagome"!?"What are you so giddy about"!?"Don't lie to me I can smell your emotion changes".he said sternly.

Kagome blushed even more then she already was.

"Spit it out"!Inuyasha demanded.

"You".She said in a quiet whisper.

"Did you just say.........................................me"?He asked.

She blushed even more and smiled slightly at his flattered reaction.

Inuyasha was amazed.'Does she care I am a half demon'?'She would never want to be soiled in such a way....'

He sat down on the bed in pure shock.

Kagome saw the oportunity and took it.She walked over to him and brushed some bangs away from his face and put her hands on his chest and back and kissed him.

He was completely shocked!His eyes were wide open until he smelt Kagome's pleasure.Slowly and gently he wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss.

just then there was a knock on the door.

They were to preoccupied to notice so the person behind the door ran out o fpatience and walked into the room.

"Inuyasha I ha"-Grandpa stopped short.I will not have a half-demon kissing my grandchildren!We shall no tbe soiled by such scum!

_____________________________________________________________________

Ah!I needed to write a good fluff but know this story is going to take a few twists and turns!by until tomorrow peeps!Sayonara bye bye!