InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Emotions Gone Wild(part two) ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Monicheb-I told uI don't have any source of editing although I think that I will take up Zhares ofer for better reader.

IYWriter girlHey it's cool u shouldn't apologize I say things before i think too!Don't get down!Plus if i lost u as a reviewer i would get less reviews!Hey spring break i can up date more know!Hey you just reviewed a second ago!

seizetsu ban-ga-ru-Aw U R so sweet!!!!!!!!!U rock to cause u reviewed!Know I award you with one of the few fics where Inu-chan cries!



Quote time!
from mua!
if it's not ur job..........it's just not ur job.
"=talking
'=thinking
_____________________________________________________________________

"Kagome"!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Stop kissing him this instant"!"You"!"A girl in a family of priests and priestesses should never soil yourself with that of a half-demon"!

They pulled away the minute he started shouting.He was always walking in at bad times!

When he had finished his shouting Kagome was trying to holding back shouts of anger.

Inuyasha looked very hurt.

"Leave him alone"!Kagome shouted hugging Inuyasha."You will not insult anyone"!"What should it matter if he is half-demon or not"!?"Would you rather a full demon"!?

Luckily mrs.Higurashi herd the whole thing and pulled Grandpa away leaving Kagome and Inuyasha alone.

Kagome herd a sniffle.She looked at Inuyasha.'Is he..............crying'!?

"I'm so sorry Kagome"!He said Shooting off of the bed and out of her room.

~

Inuyasha was kneeling on the ground infront of the Goshinboku tree with every tear streaming down his cheek threatening to kill his manly pride.He knew it was a bad idea to trust a woman with his heart again.

Kagome walked out of the house and herd him.

"Inuyasha"."Come here".She pleaded him in a soft motherly voice.

He just stayed still and continued his crying.

Snow was still falling and the ground was covered.

Kagome was cold but knew inuyasha was very hurt.She walked over to him and knelt down infront of him.

He just hid his face more.

"Inuyasha...............".She cooed holding him in her arms.

Inuyasha nuzzled his face into her stomach.He was shaking in fear,hurt,and anger.He kept crying though.

"Just cry it all out"."It's okay".Kagome said rubbing his back.'He just feels so vonerable,How did he go from his protective strong-man pose to a crying boy'?Kagome held him tighter as the wind began to blow harder.'It must have something to do with that Kikyo girl he told me about'.'How could anyone do such a thing'?

"Lets go to bed Inuyasha".She said helping him up and bringing him back to her room.

When he tried to go to Kagome's closet she held him back from it.

"Just stay with me for tonight Inuyasha"."I promise it will be better tomorrow".Kagome said gently.

Not wanting to argue in his hurt crying shamefull form already he just nodded.

She got in and held up the covers for him.

He climbed into the warm soft bed and hugged Kagome like a child who had a nightmare and came to sleep with it's mother.

She kissed his head and hugged him back."Just cry it all out".She whispered.

Inuyasha was crying out all of the years of pain from being mistreated because he was hanyou, he had someone there to comfort him
and tell him it was okay now.He took the opportunity and thanked it.

"Thank-you Kagome".He said through sniffles deep breaths and tears.

"Your welcome Inuyasha".I love you".She didn't expect an answer and just took care of him for the rest of the night.
_____________________________________________________________________

i will answer some questions or annoyances right know!*people from another fic I wrote complained about Inuyasha's O(out)O(of)C(character)ness.*Inuyasha is crying because he doesn't want Kagome's grandfather to make her believe him because inuyasha loves Kagome and he doesn't want her to leave him.