InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Love in a Blanket ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lets make this clear!I am updating 4 IYWriterGirl only!She deserves it!

New InuYasha episodes this saturday!Azumanga Diaho volume 4 just came out too!

quote time!
YYH! 2 eps before Genki dies!*i think*(this is the uncut version so most have not seen it)
Botan:Don't they teach you anything in health class anymore?
Kayko:.......................................
Botan:The birds the bees the flowers and the trees!

'grrrr'=thinking
"Zima"=talking

_____________________________________________________________________
Mrs.Higurashi had sent grandpa to a hotel until they could work something out so he would not bother Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship.*you see she wants grandchildren so you get my picture.*

~

Inuyasha's cheeks were soaking wet and his eyes were puffy and red, but Kagome just held onto him tightly and breathed on his soft silver ears.

Inuyasha shuddered everytime she did.'I know she is just trying to make me feel better but can she stop blowing on my ears'!?'it's getting on my nerves'!

He couldn't take it anymore.Inuyasha sat up and Kagome fell off him.

Inuyasha pushed himself up with his hands so he had his head on the pillow and he pulled Kagome up to him so her head was on his chest.

Kagome instant blush glowed through the dark bedroom that was only lit by the moonlight shinning through the snow covered window.

"Thanks for being here for me Kagome".Inuyasha said holding her tighter.

"Your welcome Inuyasha".Kagome said gently lifting her hand up and drying his damp cheek snuggling closer to him,she rested her hand gently back on his toned chest.

"I love you Inuyasha".She said looking up into his dashing golden gaze where she was becoming hypnotized to go to sleep.

"I love you too Kagome".He said while gving her shoulder a loving squeeze.

~

Kagome woke up the next morning and looked at her cloock by lifting Inuyasha's limp arm off of her shoulder.

''HOLY CRAP''!''I'M LATE FOR WORK AGAIN''!Kagome exclaimed running to her closet to grab her clothes.

Inuyasha groaned and lazily opened his eyes."Whats the yelling for"!?"Jeeze"!"I was asleep"!"So much for taking good care of me"!He groaned.

"I'm late for work"!Kagome exclaimed.

''Kagome......if you can open the window and look out in the streets tell me what you see".Inuyasha said lazily looking at her with a lazy face.

Kagome unlocked the window but couldn't open it.

"Inuyasha"?"Can you help me out"?She asked pleading with the puppy dog eyes.

Inuyasha took a deep breath out of his nose and walked over to the window put an arm around Kagome and opened it with ease.

Kagome looked around.The snow had to be atleast 4 feet deep*sry i don't know the metric system (I only know celcius because my dad's family lives in D.R.)*

The streets were empty and all of the shops were closed.

"Well in that case..........."Kagome slid the window shut locked it and dragged Inuyasha back into the bed with her.".....................Good night".

Inuyasha tryed to wake her up but it was no use she was already asleep.Inuyasha sweat dropped but then smiled at the peacefully sleeping girl in his arms.'She's just so darn cute when she is silly'.

_____________________________________________________________________

Now that I am done with that I will congradulate the Boston Marathon Runners!You people have got some serious strength!I also dedicate this chapter to anyone who ran in the Marathon!*I especialy congrat all the ladies who ran!Girl power!*