InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Soccer Game ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
IYWriterGirl-I'm glad you like her fic!I will tell her!and as a personal favor if i can i will
get her to update for you and me!Oh Yeah I'm also glad you are still enjoying mine!*anyone
who is interested in reading this fic you are welcome to go read it!If you do get a chance can
you review tell her to update and mail inudog?Thanks if you do!*I think i'll go read some of
your fics when i am done with this!

Caiti-I'll email ASAP.Please make sure you have enough space in your inbox to hold an email with a ton of attachments*this goes for anyone waiting on pics emails etc. *

xxsparkle29xx-I try to but i don't have much time to write+type these attachments up so let
me make a deal with you.I will write 2 chapters in one day type them up in two then update as
soon as i finish with the second one.How's that?

squirelboy-I really agree with you on OOC ness and i really couldn't work with inu in this
fic as he is in the manga and in the anime so in order to make this fic work i had to make him
more sensitive affectionete and more willing to show his feelings to make this fic work!I'm
also glad about that compliment!Thanks!

sry bout the format but i had to transfer from my mom's pc!

sry no quote!I feel horrible!
_____________________________________________________________________

Sango and Miroku had stopped by to tell Kagome that the soccer game was still on and it was not cancled inspite of the snow.

Kagome sighed and leaned on Inuyasha.She was hopping she could spend more time with Inuyasha.

~

Kagome slipped her silk soccer uniform on and tied her hair up in a neat wavey ponytale.

She put her white Shingaurd-socks on and walked out into the kitchen where Mrs.Higurashi and Inuyasha were waiting.

Inuyasha's jaw dropped.'An angel dressed in white'.Inuyasha thought.

Kagome giggled at him then walked over to him gentley shut his mouth and gave him a gentle affectionete kiss on the lips.

Mrs.Higurashi smilled at the couple.

Where are you going looking like that this time of years?Inuyasha asked raising an eyebrow curiously admiring the shirt with the word Tokyo on the front and Higurashi and the number 67 on the back.

The Tokyo Dome to play indoor soccer!If we win we get to go to the Asia Challenge!Kagome said excitedly.

Well lets go!Kagome cheered slipping on her pearl white cleets.

Wait a second.........Whats indoor.......soccer?Inuyasha asked cocking his head to the side in confusion.

It's a building where you play sports in and you see concerts.She explained.

~

Tajiya passes to Himura(Rin)!Himura passes to Higurashi!Higurashi zig zags through the defense!The anouncer shouted in glee.

5-4-3!The crowd shouted noisely.

Higurashi makes the goal a second before the buzer!Tokyo wins 10 to 11 against the famous Osakans who won last year!The anounser shouted at the top of his lungs.

All of the girls on the Tokyo team jumped in glee of winning one of the most important games.*this is a girls event sorry guys but it's time to give some credit yo us for being good athletes you know the sayings like you run like a girl THAT PISSES ME OFF!*

Inuyasha was sitting in the box seats behind the team squares.*where the players sit while they are waiting to be put into the game*

He smilled at Kagome where she was jumping around with Sango and Rin.He had no idea what was going on but as long as Kagome was happy.

_____________________________________________________________________

I actually got excited when they won and that zig zag Kagome did is exactly what i did in my last soccer game!*I missed though!heh heh heh!*
We still won 6 to 3 though!Well i gutta go do hw!