InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Hojo,The New enemy. ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I know people hv reviewed but my computer is being demented so i am very sorry i couldn't respond!

no quote again!*sorry if u were enjoying the laughs but couldn't find any!
_____________________________________________________________________

A few weeks had past and Kagome's team was planning to leave for China for their first Asia Challenge game and they would face Hong Kong the first week in February.

Kagome knew Hong Kong was going to be a tough team to beet and that all of Japan was counting on her and her team.Kagome thought while walking silently to school with Yumi.

"Hey........Kagome"?"Why are you so spaced out"?Yumi asked snapping her fingers infront of Kagome's face to wake her up.

"Huh"?Kagome asked snapping back into reality.

"You've been spaced out for three weeks Kagome"."What's up with you"?Yumi asked worridly.

~

A few seconds before Sango had been walking behind the both of them.She had been listening to Yumi.

Right when Yumi asked Kagome the question Sango answered with Kagome.

"Soccer".The two said simply together both looking spaced out.

"Hey Sango"."'Sup"?Kagome asked Sango spaced out.

"Nut'in' much".She answered lazily.

Yumi sweatdropped and gave up.

Kagome,Sango, and Yumi all looked up to see the daily annoyance. "Hojo". The three said in unison.

~

Ever since Sango and Kagome(A/N-they were the only two in the school.I'm not being mean to Yumi because she plays girl's baseball)had won the J.T.S.T. (Japanese Teen Soccer Tournament)they had become the most popular girls in the school and everyone new who they were but had no idea that they weren't single.

Hojo was one of the persistants after Kagome.He was the worst even Sango didn't have fan boys as bad as him.

"Hey Kagome"!Hojo said."What about our date saturday are you still going"?Hojo asked shoving Yumi out of the way.

"You never even asked me".Kagome said trying to ignore him.

Anyway Hey!Don't put your hands on my friend you asshole!Kagome shouted at him.

What'ya gunna do about it bitch!?Hojo asked with amusment and anger.She was gunna pay for that comment.

An upset Kagome looked at Sango who looked back at her.

"Get him"!Kagome kicked him in the gentles and Sango punched him in the face.

"Come on Yumi"!Sango said grabbing her by the hand and the three girls ran straight to school not stopping to look back.Now they had an enemy...................................................HOJO.
_____________________________________________________________________

YES!U got it right Hojo is a bad guy and no i have no sympathy for Hojo lovers!You may be nice but if u lyk him u r just like him......clueless!Kagome DOES NOT like him!alright done!