InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Kagome Captured ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
inupoo-Sorry about that I had major Homework and i wasn't focused.
I didn't remember to edit from the written version.

IYWriterGirl-BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!I KNEW THAT WAS U!I came up with that name because inu-kun is king of dogs!so inu powers over dog!Buhahahahaha!*don't ask if u r confused cause i can't explain it other then the way i know and love!*

KenshinLover45 -Even though u r probably not even reading this but haven't you ever herd the saying "If u don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" Also remember i am a simplton and i don't understand big words but i bet u that i know about anime stuff u won't hear about for 5 or 6 years.Lyk you probably have never herd of Gokusen or Burn Up Scramble.(Some people may have if ya read N.T.)

Kyla-(I hope it's okay if i call u dat 4 now on)UR 1 OF DA BEST!

InuYumi-I'm glad u like it and if u read past responces to reviews yu'll see i thought of that to but then i got the idea that besides Kaede*a little* his mother and father who has ever been nice to Inuyasha?

hglover2-OMG!U R SUCH A NICE PERSON!DOMO ARIGATO!It's all about aditude!An easy going cool and calm*at times* HYPER and nice.That is how to be me!I wish i new all good reviewers like you because peeps like u r always nice!

I congrat all peeps working on the InuYasha manga and Anime production for winning the 18th slot in the top twenty anime in the Japanese new type polls!KEEP UP YOUR AWSOME WORK!(DIDN'T DO THIS EARLIER CUASE I JUST GOT MY N.T.!)
_____________________________________________________________________

Miroku accompanied Sango home and Hedeki went withYumi.

One problem-They had completely forgotten about Kagome.

Hojo had promised them revenge for resisting through one of his flunkies.

Nervously Kagome tryed to blend in with the crowds.It worked very well..........but when she got to her quiet neihborhood.Most of the richer elderly folks lived in this small neihborhood in Tokyo.(A/N I must ask is Tokyo divided in Districts like Boston and New York and bigger cities like that?)

"Hey Kagome".Someone said coldly from behind."Your gunna pay for hurting me and my little feewings".He said childishly.

Kagome started to run but Hojo grabbed her wrist and slammed her back onto him.

"You are not leaving until I am done with you bitch".He said taking a pocket knife out of his pocket.

"INUYASHA HEL"-!Hojo covered here mouth with a rag.

"Keep quiet bitch and I just might spare your pathetic little live"!He said snickering and knicking her on the cheek with his pocket knife.

She whimpered when the knife cut through her delicate human skin.

Even though it was only a flesh wound it still hurt really bad.

~meanwhile

Inuyasha was helping Mrs.Higurashi clear out Grandpa's room for he would build another small house on the shrine next to the gift shop. Grandpa's room would be Inuyasha's for now on.

Inuyasha had just finished packing up a box when he herd Kagome's scream then smelt her blood and tears.

''Kagome"!He muttered looking out of the window.

Inuyasha didn't want to worry Mrs.Higurashi but.....

"I'll be back Mrs.Higurashi".I hear Kagome coming".He said trying to hold a straight smile.

"Alright just remember we aren't done just yet".She winked.

He nodded walked out of the room then went into Kagome's room and jumped out of her window.'"Don't worry Kagome I'm coming for you"'.He thought aloud as rain clouds slowly formed over head.

_____________________________________________________________________

warning!Rain scene in the next chapter!I love rain scenes!They are always so sweet!Anyways xxsparkle29xx I'm gunna update like this until u respond.also I 4get what ur name is but that person who offered for overlooking chapters before I post them I'm waiting 4 ur responce.Anyone who thinks they are capab;e of handling this job and doing it well u r welcome to contact me at: inuangel82@hotmail.com

Don't feel like remembering that?Use my bio.