InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha: Our Version ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Hey, we're back. Sorry it took so long to update, but I gave my rough draft to Muñeca to read then she lost it, then she got sick and stayed home for two weeks then finally I got it back. I'm sorry this is going to the last chapter of this story for a minuet. Muñeca has to catch with her school work.
CONTEST:
Anyone who can tell me what song this is from gets my next chapter dedicated to them.
This ain't your house,(shut up) You ain't my dad (ok, that's enough)I wish my dad woulda never left(what?) I wish we lived here by ourself. Wash them dishes, take that trash out, do my homework, then I pass out. Step dad ain't did nothin' for me (don't talk back, betta not embarrass me) You don't take none of us to the movies (shut up) You take none of us to zoo. Every time we talk to you (shut up)Ain't nobody even talkin' to you (shut up).
Muñeca bets no one gets this. Prove her wrong. Leave your answer in your reviews.
Muñeca and I don't own Inuyasha, despite our best efforts (stupid copyright laws).
Chapter 5, by Angel
 
“Wha's tha'?”
Gasp! A woman!” Kagome woke up just in time to catch these comments. You'd think they'd never seen a girl before, she thought. The guy that was carrying her threw her roughly to the floor and her there.
“Owww! Let me go!” Kagome shouted, swinging her legs at her captor.
“A right foolish garb her people dress her in,” one man said, tugging at her tank top. “Hey marry me and I'll get you some nice silk kimonos.”
“Not even in your dreams, jackass! Don't touch me!”
“Gurgh!” at the sound, all the men turned to a dark corner in the room. A hulking figure shifted into the light. A huge, bald, disgusting looking man was suddenly in Kagome's view.
“Eww!” she said, making gagging noises.
“We bring the foreign vixen,” the man holding Kagome said. “Just as you ordered.”
*Brap* The jewel!” the fat man said.
“What about it?” Kagome asked, suspiciously.
“Give it to me!” The fat man grabbed the front of Kagome's shirt and lifted her off the ground.
“Hey! You're too big to grabbin' on me like that!” she protested. “Put me down you mother…”
“The jewel!” the fat man exclaimed as he threw Kagome down. He held up his prize and grinned.
“Give that back!” Kagome's protest were cut short as a sword was brought down in front of her face.
“Huh…Hold `er!” the fat man said. Two men, the one who had brought her in and the one who asked her to marry him, pulled up to face the fat man.
“Gonna kill `er ?” the first man asked.
“What a waste,” said the second one asked.
“Wait! Don't kill me! I'm too young to die!” Kagome shouted. “Come on man! It's my birthday!” The fat man ignored her ash he raised his sword over his head. Kagome closed her eyes; the fat man brought the sword down.
*Spluch*
*Thud*
Kagome opened her eyes and saw the man who asked her to marry him fall, his hand still grasping her elbow as the rest of him hit the floor. Some of the blood splattered on Kagome's side and she turned an interesting shade of green.
“M-master?!' were the man's shocked dying words.
“Made a *brap* mistake,” the fat man chuckled . “This time your neck!”
“But I like my neck where it is!” Kagome yelled as she dodged under his arm. The fat man swung his sword again, decapitating another one of his men.
“Master, what are you doing?” someone asked. Kagome made a desperate look around the room. Her eyes fell on a spear and she ran over and grabbed it.
“Ha!” she said, raising the spear in triumph. “It's too long, you can't…” The fat man cut the spear in half. “Um look, you have the jewel. Can't we just say even?” The fat man grunted and raised his sword.
“Oh man,” Kagome groaned, squeezing her eyes shut. She waited to feel the blade slice through her neck, but it never came. Instead…
Crash!
 
Kagome's eyes flew open just in time to see Inyasha land in front of her.
“Inuyash!” she cried out joyously. “Man, I haven't been this happy to see you since…Well, I've never been happy to see you, but I sure am now!”
“Where's the jewel?” Inuyasha asked.
“Ain't you even gonna ask if I'm ok?” Kagome rolled her eyes at the hanyou.
“The JEWEL!”
“Raap! Hurp!” the fat man moved toward Inuyasha.
“So here you are. What a vile scent. The scent of a half-decayed corpse!”
“What?” Kagome exclaimed. “Eww!” Inuyasha sliced the fat man's armor in half and a huge crow with three eyes came out from a hole in the man's chest.
“I think I'm going to be sick!” Kagome said.
“Been eating chest all night to make yourself a cozy little nest, eh?”
“The master is dead?” a man asked.
“I thought he was actin' a mite strange…”
“Gross!” Kagome held her stomach and mouth. Her face turned green againg. “I'll never look at a crow the same way again.”
“Too weak to fight your own battles, or even manipulate the living?” Inuyasha teased the bird. The fat man picked up a sword and charged at Inuyasha.
“Come out of that putrid mass!” Inuyasha put his fist through the bird's hole and the crow exited through the man's back. Someone was actually sick, but it wasn't Kagome. She stared in shock and horror as the bird flapped around the room. Something was in it's mouth.
“The jewel!” Inuyasha yelled. The crow flew out of the hole Inuyasha made in the wall. Inuyasha picked up a spear and threw it at the crow.
“Stop, you coward!” he shouted. He looked around and his eyes fell on a bow and quiver of arrows. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's arm and yanked her up. “Come.”
“You gotta touch me? I know where your hands have been.”
“Shut up! He will not get away!” Inuyasha swung Kagome onto his back and handed her the bow and arrows.
“What are you doing?” Kagome asked. Inuyasha said as he sat back on his haunches and jumped 100 feet into the air. “Ah! A little warning next time! Now what if I were afraid of heights?”
“Don't look down then. Don't just sit there, fool! Shoot the damn thing!”
“With what?” Kagome stared incredulously at the weapon Inuyasha gave her. “Do I look like Legolas to you?”
“That crow demon, he only feeds on humans. What do you think'll happen if he gets stronger?”
“You really know how to lay on a guilt trip, don't you?” Kagome looked up at the bird. “Gasp! He swallowed the jewel! Ok, I'll try to shoot it, just try not to move too much.”
“I won't,wench. Shoot it!” She'll shoot the bird, then I'll drop her Inuyasha thought. Problem solved. “One shot girl! Kikyou was a master of the bow!”
“Wow, great for her, but I'll bet she couldn't play guitar.” But right now, Kagome thought, I really hope I inherited some kind of skill from her. Kagome pulled the bow string and let the arrow fly.
“Yes!” Kagome pumped a fist in the air. The arrow flew straight for the bird…then fell a mile short. “Damn!” Inuyasha stared after the arrow in shock.
“That's it,” he said. “You are defiantly not Kikyou!”
“Wait, that's just a practice shot! I get another go!”
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Fwap
Fwap
“Eh? What's that?” A villager pointed to an odd shape in the sky.
“With such a tail?” someone asked.
“Then what could it be?” Just then, the bird swooped down and snatched a baby from his mother.
“No! My baaaby!” she cried.
Damn!” Inuyasha swore. “The change has started.”
“You mean he's going to eat the baby?” Kagome cried.
“I told you! That crow-demon feeds on humans. Too bad for the crow the weight of his prey slows him down. Feel my claws, buzzard!”
“No, asshole! Save the boy first!” Kagome jumped from Inuyasha's back and gabbed the boy, pulling the bird down with them.
“Damn!” Inuyasha said. The bird swung his head around to Kagome and the boy and went in for the kill, but Inuyasha slashed him before he could.
“You fool! What did you think you were doing?”
“It's ok, sweetie, you're relatively safe now,” Kagome cooed at the crying boy. She stuck her tongue at Inuyasha, then sent the boy back to his mother.
“Girl, do you see the jewel?” Inuyasha demanded. Kagome didn't get a chance to answer before pieces of the bird began lifting into the air.
“It lives!” a villager cried.
“That right there,” Kagome said, pointing at the bird. “That's messed up.”
“The jewel!” Inuyasha said impatiently, swinging at the bird.
“Alright, sheesh! Umm..oh I see it! It's in the wing!” Inuyasha swung at the bird once again, but only clipped his tail.
“Curse the thing!” Inuyasha said. “It'll go on flying until it's hell born corpse absorbs the whole blasted jewel!”
“Well, that sucks!” Kagome said. Suddenly she felt something twitch in her hand. “Eww! I've got it's foot.” Kagome looked at the foot in disgust for a second, then her face lit up. “Hey! I've got its foot!” Quickly she took off her belt and used it to attach the foot to an arrow which she then fitted onto the bow.
“Shootin' from so far off!” someone said in awe.
“You don't have a chance girl!” Inuyasha said. “Not as feeble as you are with the bow.”
“Shut up! It's gonna hit!” Kagome said. She shot the arrow and it headed straight for the bird.
“Its leg!” Inuyasha said.
Well, Kagome thought, it the jewel makes him regenerate, then the leg's got to go back to the body. I hope. Kagome held her breath and waited. DIRECT HIT! The arrow struck the bird and a bright light exploded around it.
“Oh yeah! It's my birthday, get busy!” Kagome gloated as she did the cabbage patch. “Hey Inuyasha, never forget that I'm smarter than you.”
“Lady Kaede!” a man gasped. “That light.”
“This does not bode well.” Kaede said.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I hope that flash wasn't anything serious, Kagome thought as she rode on Inuyasha's back through the forest.
“Are you sure the jewel's this way, fool?” Inuyasha asked.
“ `Fool's not sure of anything, Kagome says the jewel is this way.”
Fwapfwapfwap!
“So quickly?” Inuyasha looked up to see the bird flying towards him.
“It's just the head!” Kagome said.
“At last we go head to head, eh?” Kagome rolled her eyes as Inuyasha smashed the head.
“That was not funny,” Kagome informed Inuyasha.
“Shut up! Where's the jewel?”
“It wouldn't kill you to be nice once in a while.” Kagome looked around on the ground until a glint caught her eye. She stooped down and her eyes got as round as saucers. “Oh!”
“The jewel!”
“Hey Inuyasha, did I ever tell you how much I like you?”
“What did you do?”
“Umm…You have beautiful eyes.”
“Where's the jewel?”
“You'll get mad!” Kagome thought for a second then smiled maliciously as she held out her hand. “Ok, here it is.” She held up a small fragment of the jewel. Inuyasha's face went pale, then bright red.
“Breath, Dog boy, breath!” Kagome imitated the breathing technique recommended for pregnant women. She tried (and failed) not to laugh. “Now we don't have to fight over the jewel anymore!”
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
“I”LL KILL YOU!” Kaede looked up from the stew she was making and sighed.
“Well, Pepè,” she said. “It looks like we'll be seeing more of each other.” Pepè put his paw over his nose and whined.
 
 
Well that's chapter 5. I hate tooting my own horn, but this chapter was funny (Toot-toot, hey Beep-beep!) Send reviews, or you and your family will have bad luck for 7 generations. Mwuahahahahahahaha!
Angel