InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha: Our Version ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You know I think we should mention that we don't actually own Inuyasha, we're just taking some creative liberties with the plot line.
 
 
Chapter 4 By Muñeca2sexy
 
 
 
Kagome paused for a second, her eyebrows raised at Inuyasha.
“Well, you know a caress isn't always a bad thing,” she told the hanyou, half smiling.
“I'll make it simple. If you want to live, you'll give me the jewel,” Inuyasha said, flexing his clawed hand.
“No, Kagome,” Kaede cried, “you must not let him have the jewel!” Kagome stared at Inuyasha for a second then walked over to Kaede.
“You called me a ho,” she said accusingly. “Here Kaede.” Kagome tried to give the jewel to Kaede. What's so great about a stupid pearl, Kagome thought. It's not like it's a canary diamond or an emerald.
“No,” Kaede said, pushing the jewel back towards Kagome. “You are now the guardian of the jewel.”
“Look wench, if you won't give it to me, I'll take it,” Inuyasha stalked up to Kagome, looking scary, but sexy (ever notice how anime guys are always hotter than American cartoon guys?). Kagome wrapped her arms around herself and glared at Inuyasha.
“You can't have IT!” Kagome stopped for a second then looked at Inuyasha thoughtfully. “You putting a ring on this finger?” (that's right, girl! Save IT until marriage!) Inuyasha looked puzzled at the finger Kagome was holding up to his face (I wonder what he would have done if he knew what that meant).
“A ring?...What are you going on about, Kikyou?”(I thought we established that this was not, in fact, Kikyou. Sheesh, guys are dense!) Inuyasha growled as he jumped at Kagome.
“Haaaa! What the HELL!” Kagome screamed as she ran away from the raging hanyou. “I AM NOT KIKYOU! YOU STUPID MUTT, I'M KAGOME!” (I don't think calling him a stupid mutt is going to make him not kill you). Inuyasha chased after Kagome, claws bared.
“You stink like the woman who killed me!” he shouted. Kagome stopped behind a tree and did a pit check.
“I don't smell like some chick who lived without the comforts of shampoo, soap, and deodorant! I smell powder fresh!” Kagome yelled. Kaede saw that Inuyasha was really going to hurt that odd girl. Inuyasha jumped at Kagome, claws slashing through the tree she was hiding behind.
“You really are trying to hurt me! You ungrateful asshole, I set you free!”
“Kagome, say the subduing word!” Kaede said.
“The sub-what!” Kagome asked as she tried to breath and run.
“You're mine, wench!” Inuyasha was right behind her!
“Say a word to subdue him!” Kagome stopped and doubled over breathless.
“Sit, boy!” Inuyasha hit the ground with a loud thud, at the same time, Pépe sat down from where a villager was holding his collar. Inuyasha, as soon a he was able to move, got up and pulled with all his might at the beaded necklace around his neck.
“What the hell is this?” he half screamed, half whined. Kagome smiled viciously as she sauntered over to Inuyasha.
“Oh, Inuyasha, you chase me, call me a ho, wench, and Kikyou, now, it's payback time and I owe you big.” Her eyes seemed to glow as she formed the words on her lips. “SIT BOY!” Inuyasha was slammed into the ground, and Pépe sat down again.
Inuyasha grumbled the whole way back to Kaede's hut. As they readied for the night, Kaede explained about how Kikyou died, and how Inuyasha ended up on the tree and the jewel's great powers.
“Look, Ms.Kaede, lady…um, whatever. I'm no priestess, I'm a normal girl (both Kaede and Inuyasha raised their eyebrows at this, but Kagome goes on). I don't look like your sister. I have hazel eyes, I mean, come on, they change colors! How many people can say that about their eyes. And my hair! Now that's got to be different. Plus my dimples. I'll bet you a million dollars Kikyou didn't have dimples. My soul is mine, I'm no one's reincarnation.”
“But, Kagome, you were born to protect the jewel,” Kaede said. Kagome looked from the hard eyed hanyou to Kaede.
“No, I mean I have my own ambitions. If I kept the jewel, I'd use it to take over the world. So, you keep it.” Looking at the handsome half demon, Kagome added. “I'm not all that pure of mind either.” She stared at how defined the hanyou's chest and abs looked through his haori as he crossed his arms.
A rock solid chest, Kagome thought, remembering being pressed up against it.
“Very well, off to bed,” Kaede said, startling Kagome out of her *ahem* thoughts (don't worry, Kagome, no one blames you, right ladies?). “We'll figure out what to do in the morning.”
***************************************************************** *******
(The next morning)
From his perch on an old oak tree, Inuyasha stared at the human girl who looked and smelled so much like Kikyou. She seemed to honestly not be her, but he was still hurt and wary (aww poor Inu! Let me be your shelter!)
“Hey, Inuyasha! Look at all the food the villagers gave us for killing Mistress Centipede!” (what does she mean `us'?) Inuyasha looked down at the smiling face staring up at him. Kagome held out a basket of fruit (Haha `Fruits Basket'!) and vegetables.
“So, who cares,” Inyasha said. Immediately, Kagome's smile turned into a scowl.
“You ass, just come and eat.”
“No, I don't need anything from them or you, wench!”
“Well, take this, you ungrateful, pig headed, wussy!” Kagome screamed as she threw a peach at him (which he caught by the way e.e;;) . “Don't ever call me a wench again, puppy!” Kagome stompped away from him. “Pépe! Pépe, where are you? Let's go we're leaving!” Inuyasha looked furiously at Kagome storm away, calling for her dog.
“Feh! Go on then, good riddance,” he called after her.
Kagome trudged through the forest. Where am I, she thought. Stupid Pépe, this is all your fault. Here I am lost in the woods looking for my dog and the portal back to my world. Happy birthday to me! “Pépe! Get your doggy bum over here or no more Beggin' Strips for you! Pé…!”
All at once, Kagome found herself pulled off the ground, against a broad chest. Before she could call for help, a hand was pressed against her mouth. Hot breath on her ear made her shiver as she struggled with the person that grabbed her.
Great, she thought. This is all I need, to be raped and murdered right when I find a hot guy and a magical world in my family's well. I knew it was too good to be true. Bummer, this sucks. Kagome's last thoughts before she (cliché, I know) blacked out.