InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's lost love and Kagomes heartache ❯ Kiyokime: the Serpent-Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippou, and Kirara were walking along the road when Inuyasha stopped. “What’s wrong?” asked Kagome from behind him. “I don no but something isn’t right...” he answered. Just as Inuyasha said it a serpent whose face was that of woman’s, rose out of the earth.

The serpent spoke “which of you are Inuyasha?”

“I am, and what do you want with me” was the response.

“You broke my heart and I want revenge Inuyasha,” demanded the snake.

“And who are you?” replied Inuyasha.

“I am your worst nightmare, Kiyohime (key yo heem)”

Inuyasha winced, for he all too well knew the name of Kiyohime for he was the one who broke her heart and caused her to be the woman like serpent that stood before them.

“Ummm... will someone tell us what’s going on” Kagome said indicating Sango Shippou Miroku and herself.

Inuyasha gulped. I guess I have to suck it up tell them. *sigh*

Then he told the story of how he had fallen in love with, Kiyohime but after a time he overcame his passions and refrained from further meetings. Kiyohime became furious at the sudden change of heart, and pursued him in rage. Inuyasha and Kiyohime met at the edge of the Hidaka river, where he asked a boatman to help him to cross the river, but told him not to let her cross with his boat. When Kiyohime saw that Inuyasha was escaping her, she jumped into the river started to swim after him. While swimming in the torrent of the Hidaka river, she transformed into a large serpent because of her rage. When Inuyasha saw her coming after him in the form of a huge serpent, he cracked his cnuckles and prepared for the inevinet fight he slashed Kiyohime across the back and assumingher dead walked away. Yet Kiyohime had not been killed only badley injured. She recooperated in a neirby cave. Once Kiyohime had fully healed she came after the man who broke her heart.
“Ohh so shes an ex” Sango says.
“You betcha” replied Inuyasha through gritted teeth.
“I see you have a new girlfriend” Kiyohime said pointing at Kagome with her head.
“He’s Not My Boyfriend!” Kagome almost screamed.
“Oh really” Kiyohime smirked “I can smell the love between you to” and with that wings spurted from her back, she picked up Kagome and flew away saying “I can use this to my advantage.”