InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's lost love and Kagomes heartache ❯ Always have Always will ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"Inuyasha, Inuyasha INUYASHAAAAAAA" Kagome screamed at the top of her lungs.

"KAGOME" yelled Inuyasha, as he chased after Kiyohime and Kagome. But Kiyohime was flying to high so he soon lost there scent.

Damn how could I have let this happen?? I should have been paying more attention not talking to my ex!!!!

Miroku, Sango and Inuyasha stopped for a short briefing in a clearing in the forest.

"So what we know is: 1) Inuyasha's old girlfriend kidnapped Kagome, 2) she wants revenge on Inuyasha" said Miroku.

"Yes and what we don't know is why Kiyohime kidnapped Kagome and how she's planning to take vengeance," finished Sango.

"I do have one idea……" said Inuyasha but before he could finish he heard screams of pain and smelled the smell he'd know anywhere; Kagome.

----------------Meanwhile at Kiyohime's cave--------------


"OWWWWWW, you're....hurting....me" Kagome screamed in between gasps of pain.

"It wont hurt anymore if you just do as I say, you insolent little wench!" said Kiyohime who now was in the form of a beautiful woman.

"No never! I'll never hurt Inuyasha!! And you can't make me" Kagome screamed at her torturer.

"Oh I think I can" Kiyohime said as she flicked her hand and another blast of pain surged thru Kagome's body.

Kagome was panting now trying not to give into the pain; trying not to listen to the voice in her head saying If you do as she says the pain will go away, if you do as she says…. No Kagome could never do as Kiyohime says. Kiyohime wanted Kagome to kill Inuyasha. How could I kill someone I love so much? Kagome asked herself.

"Ha you admitted that you love the bastard that broke my heart" Kiyohime said. "That is all I need to control you; a deep feeling that you never knew you had!"

The last thing Kagome remembered before passing out was I love you Inuyasha I always have always will.