InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's Lost Sister ❯ Inuyasha Meets His Lost Sister! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha's Lost Sister

Chapter One

By: Sango_Rose

The morning was bright and sunny. Birds were singing and the wind was slightly blowing. Kagome, Inuyasha, Shippo, Sango, Kirara and Miroku were walking through the forest looking for shards of the Shikon Jewel. Inuyasha felt like they were being watched from the forest and then a flash of silver in front of the group confirmed his suspicions.

"Ouch! I really need to learn how to stalk. Ouch!" A young girl who looked like she was about eighteen whined and rubbed her foot where she had hit it on a rock. She had long flowing silver-ish hair that was tied up in a high ponytail. She had light amber eyes and the clothes she wore where made from fire rat's fur.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Inuyasha asked and put his hand on the Tetsusaiga waiting for the demon in front of them to attack. But then he noticed something. She had small dog ears on top of her head just like his but they weren't silver they were as black as the night sky.

"Inuyasha is it really you? It is you." The young girl said and ran over to Inuyasha and hugged him and started to cry.

"Do. Do I know you?" Inuyasha asked the girl who he now knew to be a hanyou like himself.

"Inuyasha, who is she, she's quiet beautiful?" Miroku asked as he looked at the young hanyou girl up and down.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Inuyasha yelled and then turned to look at the young hanyou girl who was looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

"You don't remember me do you brother?" The young girl asked.

"BROTHER!" Everyone yelled in shock at what the girl had said.

"What is your name?" Kagome asked the young hanyou who looked like she was about to break out in tears.

"My name is Kawa." She said and looked at the ground as tears started to pour from her eyes.

"Inuyasha do something your the one who made her cry." Miroku said and shoved Inuyasha forward toward Kawa.

"Come on don't cry." Inuyasha begged because no matter who he hated to see a girl cry no matter if human, demon or half demon.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR OWN LITTLE SISTER!" Kawa yelled at Inuyasha at the top of her lungs. Inuyasha jumped back and landed on his butt. All of his friends just started to crack up laughing.

"Inuyasha she has to be related to you." Sango said as she tried to contain her laughter with her hands.

"Ha ha very funny." Inuyasha said and then turned back to Kawa who was still crying a little. "I'm sorry but I don't have a sister. I have a bastard of a half brother though." Inuyasha said and looked at the young hanyou girl. He felt pity for her. He knew life was hard being a hanyou. Demons hate you and so do humans. "Please don't cry." Inuyasha said and walked over to Kawa and wrapped his arms around her to try and make her stop crying.

"I'm sorry I just miss my big brother so much. Wait is your half brother's name Sesshomaru?" Kawa asked.

"Uh yes how do you know that?" Inuyasha asked in shock at what the young hanyou girl had said.

About that time a flash of brown flashed past Kawa and Inuyasha and over to Kagome. It was Kouga.

"So how have you been treating my woman?" Kouga asked Inuyasha. Kouga didn't notice Kawa until she said something.

"Who's he?" Kawa asked as she stared at the wolf demon.

"And who is this beauty?" Kouga asked when he saw Kawa.

"Stay away from her you wimpy wolf." Inuyasha said and stepped in front of his so called little sister.

"Is she your mate?" Kouga asked as he smiled at Kawa who was standing behind her elder brother.

"NO!" Inuyasha yelled and started to blush a little at the wolf's words. "She's my little sister." Inuyasha yelled back. He wasn't sure but he did remember something about a little baby girl when he was a young child.

"You have a little sister? How did she turn out to be so beautiful and you so ugly?" Kouga asked and moved closer to Kawa.

Kawa grabbed Inuyasha's shoulders and squeezed them tight. Inuyasha could tell that she was scared of Kouga and he wasn't going to let him near her.

"Kouga leave her alone and I mean it damnit!" Inuyasha yelled at Kouga who's mind was just on Kawa and Kawa only. "Kouga are you listening to me damnit, leave her alone she's scared of you!" Inuyasha yelled at Kouga and pulled out Tetsusaiga at him. "I said leave my little sister alone!" Inuyasha yelled and charged for Kouga. Kawa just looked at her older brother in shock. No one had ever protected her before.

"Brother I can take care of him." Kawa said and Inuyasha looked at her and stepped aside.

"Are you sure?" Inuyasha asked. He just found out that he had a little sister and he didn't intend to lose her to a damn wolf demon.

"Kouga that's you name right, why are you so amazed by me, do you think I'm beautiful?" Kawa asked as she walked over to Kouga and put her hand on his cheek.

Kouga just nodded yes. He inhaled her scent and she smelt of different types of flowers and the crisp morning air.

Kawa felt his breath in haling her scent and she just smiled. He's really cute, why does my big brother hate him so? Kawa asked herself. Kouga's eyes were closed and it was like Kawa and Kouga were the only two there. But when Kawa started to lean toward Kouga's lips Inuyasha rammed Kouga into a near by tree.

"I don't think so." Inuyasha said and pushed his little sister behind him.

"Damn you Inuyasha!" Kawa yelled at her older brother.

"I thought you were going to teach him a lesson not kiss him!" Inuyasha yelled.

"I didn't kiss him!" Kawa yelled back. And then her black dog-ears twitched to the sound of someone coming. "Inuyasha shut up do you hear that?" Kawa asked and started to look around.

"Yea and I know whom it is to. Come on out Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha yelled and then a tall demon with silver-ish white hair that flowed down past his waist and amber eyes walked out of the forest. The demon had a huge fluffy cream-ish white tail that was lying on his right shoulder.

"Little brother who is she?" Sesshomaru asked and looked over at Kawa who was attending Kouga now that she knew whom the sounds were coming from. "Well answer me who is she?" Sesshomaru asked his little half brother once again.

"My name is Kawa and I'm Inuyasha's sister." Kawa said as she walked up next to Inuyasha.

"That's impossible how could you be my little brother's sister. He doesn't have a sister?" Sesshomaru asked getting a little confused but not showing it.

"We share the same mother but different fathers. My father was a dog demon from the southern lands and yours and Inuyasha's father was a dog demon lord from the western lands." Kawa explained.

Kawa looked Sesshomaru up and down and looked at every detail on him. He had brilliant bright amber eyes and two dark purple-ish red stripes on each side of his face and a moon on his forehead that was a shade of dark purple. He wore a solid white kimono that had a little bit of red on the sleeves and around the neck part. He had a large cream-ish white fluffy tail that lay on his right shoulder and some armor that covered his front chest.

"Now he's handsome." Kawa thought out loud.

"WHAT!" Inuyasha yelled at his little sister.