InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's Lost Sister ❯ Meet Kawa's Friends! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha's Lost Sister

Chapter Two

"What!" Inuyasha yelled at his younger half sister that had just said that his older half brother was handsome.

"What he is. He's more handsome than you that's for sure." Kawa said and turned her face away from her older brother who was giving her a no way look.

"Wait a minute wouldn't you be related to Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked in a confused tone.

"Ah no I'm not related to Sesshomaru. Inuyasha and I have the same mortal mother but we have different demon fathers." Kawa explained and turned back to look at Kouga as she just had remembered that he was there. "Oh Kouga I'm sorry I forgot about you being there are you all right?" Kawa asked and ran over to Kouga who was getting up off the ground from where he had hit the tree and then fell to the ground.

"Yes I'm fine don't worry about me." Kouga said and smiled warmly at Kawa who had ran over to him to help him up.

"Are you sure you hit that tree pretty hard?" Kawa asked in a worried tone.

"Yes I'm sure." Kouga said and smiled at Kawa and then he turned his attention to Sesshomaru when he had just noticed him.

"Sesshomaru what do you want?" Inuyasha asked in a pissed off tone and glance back at his little sister standing beside Kouga.

"Oh nothing I just smelt another filthy hanyou like you and I got a little curious and came to see who or what it was." Sesshomaru said and then kind of smirked at his little brother's reaction to the young hanyou girl being so close to the wolf demon.

"KOUGA GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" Inuyasha yelled at Kouga who was standing almost shoulder to shoulder with Kawa.

Kouga and Kawa looked at each other and smiled and then they put their arms around each other just to make Inuyasha even madder.

"KOUGA!" Inuyasha yelled and pointed a now transformed Tetsusaiga at him.

"Brother calm down I'm not a little child I can take care of my self and don't you have bigger things to worry about?" Kawa asked and pointed at Sesshomaru standing in front of Inuyasha just watching the little show that was going on in front of him.

"Yea dog turd shouldn't you be worried about the dog demon standing in front of you?" Kouga asked and pointed at Sesshomaru who had a smirk on his face as he watched the little show.

"Brother why do you put up with them? If I were you I would have already killed that damn wolf and humans. But that little sister of yours is different from you in every way." Sesshomaru said and flashed past Inuyasha and over to Kawa and grabbed her by her neck and pulled her up to his face and looked at her closely. "Why do you act so different than the others?" Sesshomaru asked the hanyou who was trying to pry his hand off of her neck.

"Let go of my sister you damn bastard!" Inuyasha yelled and charged for Sesshomaru with the Tetsusaiga.

Sesshomaru moved to the side and Inuyasha almost killed Kouga with the Tetsusaiga.

"Watch where you swinging that damn thing dog turd." Kouga said as he barely dodged the sword.

"Well don't get in my way wimpy wolf." Inuyasha said and turned back to Sesshomaru.

"Would you stop it with the arguing and help me out here!" Kawa yelled at Kouga and Inuyasha who were still arguing.

Kouga and Inuyasha turned and looked at Kawa who was struggling in Sesshomaru's grasp.

"Why don't we team up this one time just to save her?" Kouga asked and looked over at Inuyasha who kept his eyes on his older half brother who was holding his little half sister by her throat.

"All right just this once for my little sister." Inuyasha said and then Inuyasha and Kouga charged for Sesshomaru.

Inuyasha attacked Sesshomaru and Kouga grabbed Kawa before she hit the ground because she had passed out from lack of air because of Sesshomaru's tight grip on her throat. Kouga landed softly with Kawa in his arms and then he laid her down and moved her face to where he could see it better.

"Kawa are you ok?" Kouga asked in a worried tone but got no answer from Kawa. Kouga turned and looked at Inuyasha who was fighting with Sesshomaru.

"Kouga is she all right?" Kagome asked as her, Sango, Shippou and Miroku ran over Kouga and Kawa.

"No she unconscious. Kagome watch her I'm going to go help Inuyasha." Kouga said and moved Kawa close to Kagome.

"All right don't worry I'll watch her." Kagome said and looked down at the young hanyou lying almost in her lap unconscious. 'She looks almost exactly like Inuyasha except she's a girl.' Kagome thought as she turned back to look at Inuyasha and Kouga fighting Sesshomaru.

Kawa woke up and turned her head and looked over at Kouga and Inuyasha fighting Sesshomaru and then she smirked at what she smelt. "Kota" was all Kawa said and closed her eyes again.

"Kota? Who's Kota?" Kagome asked when she heard Kawa say the name and then she seen a flash of black and dark blue flash in front of her going toward the fight and then someone rammed Sesshomaru into a near by tree and he looked up totally confused and seen a young girl with a wolf's tail and small wolf ears on top of her head smirking at him with her fangs showing.

"Who the hell are you?" Sesshomaru asked the young girl and looked at her closely. She had dark midnight blue hair and tiny wolf looking ears on top of her head and a dark brown wolf's tail swishing behind her. Her eyes were a really light aqua blue that sparkled in the light.

"My name is Kota and you must be the oh so famous Sesshomaru." Kota said and smiled an evil smile at him and then she saw Kawa lying near the human girl called Kagome. "What happened to her?" Kota asked in a pissed off tone.

"Sesshomaru almost killed her but she only passed out from lack of air." Kagome said in a scared tone.

"Damn you she did nothing to you she'd never do anything to anyone!" Kota yelled getting very angry at the dog demon standing in front of her.

"Your anger is getting out of your control I'm taking my leave now." Sesshomaru said and then he was gone is a flash of silver and white.

"That sure made him leave in a hurry." Kota said and turned back to the people standing behind her. "You guys can come out now!" Kota yelled over at the bushes and a small kitsune girl jumped out she had reddish brown hair and dark emerald eyes. And then a female flea demon jumped onto the kitsune's shoulder and looked over at Kawa.

"Lady Kota what happened to Lady Kawa?" The flea demons asked and jumped down from the kitsune's shoulder and hoped over to Kawa. "Lady Kawa are you all right?" The flea demon asked and then looked up at Kagome. "What did you do to her you wench?" The flea asked in an angry tone.

"She didn't do anything to her it was that damn lord of the western lands Sesshomaru, Mio." Kota said and turned to look at the way that Sesshomaru had just retreated.

"Kota is she going to be all right?" The young kitsune girl asked as she ran over to Kawa and then turned he attention to Shippou who was staring at her as if he had never seen another kitsune before.

"Yes Ebra she should be fine in a little while. Oh pardon me I haven't introduced my friends or myself yet. My name is Kota I'm a hanyou as you must be able to tell by my ears. And this is my little annoying friend Ebra she's a kitsune, which is pretty obvious and the flea's name is Mio she just follows us around for some strange reason." Kota said and glared at Mio who had a grin on her face.

"Ok hold on a damn minute you mean you know my little sister?" Inuyasha asked getting more and more confused by the minute.

"Oh you must be Kawa's older brother she has been looking for your name's Inuyasha am I right. Oh she was right you are really cute." Kota said and looked Inuyasha up and down and then turned her attention to the wolf demon standing beside him. "And who are you?" Kota asked when her gaze stopped on Kouga.

"My name is Kouga Prince of the Wolf Demons." Kouga said as he looked at the hanyou girl standing in front of him.

"Well let's not doddle around she needs some rest and we should find a place to camp." Kota said and started to walk off and the she turned around and looked at Inuyasha. "Get your little sister and let's go." Kota said and nodded at Kawa who was still uncurious on the ground.

"I'll get her." Kouga said and walked over to Kawa and picked her up in his arms and started to walk with Kota. 'She looks kind of familiar for some reason.' Kouga thought as he walked and looked at Kota. The others followed them into the forest.