InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's love ❯ Kidnapped ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: This is my first fic so please no flame's im not very good at writing storie's so please only write good review's and Im going to be doing POV's (point of view) also, and I will play the review game I'll say a word and review to tell me where you saw it in the story got it ok today's word is "warmly" its going to appear more than once but you only have to write one time I wrote it got it ok please R/R

Chapter One

The Kidnapping:

Inuyasha's POV:

"Damn"I said as I woke up from that very same dream again,more like a night mare I've had it so many time's but it never want's to just go and die and stay out of my head already. The one where I am just about to admit my feeling's for kagome but then that wimpy wolf (can anybody guess who that is) always come's and take's her away from me "god when I get my my hand's on him……" I mumbled to my self but was cut short when kagome woke up I jumped down to greet her "hey"I said "you shouldn't be up yet its to early" "well you know early bird get's the worm" she replied I just stared blankly at her after all wgat the hell was she talking about she wasn't a bird and she sure as hell didn't eat worm's…… "hello"she said but I didn't hear her all of the sudden she got angry "FINE" she yelled "IF YOU WON'T TALK TO ME I'LL JUST GO AND GET SANGO" leaving me very shocked as I watched her walk down the road to sango's hut. Great piss her off why don't you that'l get her to like you.

 

 

 

Kagome's POV:

It was beautiful day outside and i didn't feel like spending It inside an old beat up hut. Naraku had been dead for at least a year now and after the battle the well wouldn't work so I'm stuck in inuyasha's time. It wasn't as bad as I thought would be but that's only because I still had inuyasha and for some reason inuyasha had been acting strange around mehe barely ever left my side and when he did it was only to go hunting or to get wood for the village. I cantthink about him right now I haveto wake up sango so wecan go for a walk together and maybe take a bath in the hot springs with her. "Sango"I yelled as I violently banged the front door "wake up sleepy head and take a walk with me" I said her reply was just a mumble than a loud SMACK "HENTAI""miroku's up" I mumbled to myself i was just about to knock again when the door swung open revealing a very pissed off looking sango "I swear if he touch's me one more time……" she said to her self and then she finally looked over and saw me standing there "hi" she greeted me warmly she was smiling now and seemed to have forgotten about what just happened "hi" I replyed "would you like to take a walk with me" "sure" she said "let me get dressed k be right back" she said while leavingme very shocked to ponder why she wasn't dressed but miroku was in the room with her.

 

 

Inuyasha's POV:

I trailed her into the wood's she was walking with sango but I desperately need to tell her "kagome" I yelled from one of the treetop's she turned around and I was next to her in second's "what do you want" she said ignorantly "I want to tell you something" I replied "what" she asked "kagome I've been wanting to tell you this since the day I met you but I didn't have the ball's to do it so here goes kagome I love ……….." like lightning koga bolted out of the tree's and grabbed kagome around her waist "AHHHHHH" she yelled, shock hit me first then anger "GET YOUR DAMN HAND'S OFF HER YOU WIMPY WOLF" I screamed at the top of my lung's "no way kagome is mine now you had your chance" koga said "INUYASHA" kagome screamed frantically!!!!!

 

A/N: I know I'm evil but hey maybe if I get five review's I'll update got it please review!!!