InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's love ❯ The Getaway ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey what's up this next chapter was up pretty quick but I'm desperate for reviewers the word today is "PANIC" if you see it review and I'll write my chapter's quicker got it ok good please R/R (read & review)

Where we left off:

"INUYASHA" kagome yelled frantically

 

Chapter 2

The Getaway:

"KAGOME" inuyasha yelled back to her. "Save your breath" koga said "you'll never see her again" that pissed inuyasha off he lunged at koga but koga having one jewel shard in each leg easily dodged "having fun" koga said with a grin. "Not as much as your about to have when I rip your heart out" inuyasha retorted. Blinded by rage and different sort's of emotion's inuyasha charged again only to be knocked uncunsious by koga by then miroku had arrived "what are you doing with kagome, koga" he demanded"taking her, I'll treat her better than poor weak little inuyasha would" he replied calmly "well I better get going I would stay and kill him but I really don't have the time" "your not going anywhere" inuyasha said weakly "kagome belongs to no one she is not a possesion she is a person so treat her like one" he bellowed angrily.

 

Koga saw the look on inuyasha's and was about to leave when inuyasha tackled him to the ground! "get off of her" he yelled

ferociously by now koga thought it wise to leave. After he kicked inuyasha off of him he bolted off northbound where his pack had a temporary cave to live in behind him he could inuyasha shouting at him thing's like "filthy coward" or "get your weak ass back here and finish what you started" the last one kagome heard he said "I will come for my kagome….." what had he meant by my kagome she thought on it awhile then fell asleep.

 

 

(Back with inuyasha)

 

She's gone was all he could think about "I'll get her back" he said more to himself than anybody else. "it wasn't your fault" miroku reassured him "yes it was I could have saved her but I didn't", "and I didn't even get to tell her how I feel……" both boy's seemed to forget that sango was there until of course they heard soft muffled sob's coming from her direction. I'll go miroku volunteered and soon had stopped sango's tear's suddenly inuyasha stood up and started to run as fast as he could in the direction of kagome's scent it was faint but still there "I will get you back my kagome" he swore to himself before concentrating on kagome's scent.

 

A/N: please read and review I'll try to post the next chapter soon thank's