InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's new task ❯ The Intruders ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inuyasha's new task
by urdgoddess

Inuyasha)= A silver haired fair skin half demon boy
Kouga)= A pure blood wolf demon with mid-back-length black hair pulled back into a pony tail.
Varisa)= A green long haired girl who doesn't remember a thing about herself, not to mention any of her memories
Lonton)= A young wolf demon pure blood with mid-back-length brown hair pulled into pig-tails
Urd= alright! another one of my fanfics *Lame face and says the following sarcastically* I'm sure you all will love it...

Inuyasha= Yea, it's to die for!!!

Urd= oh, shut up! I've had all I need from you... I only said that cause no one ever Reviews my work *cries in front of Inuyasha*

Inu= Wha- why are you crying?! Don't cry!

Urd= Oh, darn... *perks up* too bad I don't own Inuyasha or anyone of their character *glares at Inuyasha then Kouga* I could kill 'em...

Varisa= well, you still can... but that would be a short story....

Kouga= hey! who's side are you on?!

Varisa= Inuyasha's of course *grabs him* Whoops! *lets him go, blushing and sits down*

Lonton= Calm down! EVERYONE!

All looks at Lonton then at you =Enjoy the story

Kouga= how can they enjoy it if it's supposed to be a drama/love story/mystery?

All= *look at him but stay silent*

Urd= Oh and " " are for when people are talking ' ' are when they're thinking and + + are telepathically

_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0
cold chill burst through the closed windows, bursting them open by it's force. A bundled wood cabin in feudal Japan's Mt. Fuji then filled with the chill of night as the moon-lit sky domed its blue glow into the window, seeming to hope to peek into your very soul. A girl sat in front of the fire-place, she looked in a daze at the blazing fire and was bundled in a drape of blankets, hot coco in her hands as well. Her long green hair was poking out of the blankets and dancing in the wind that was now blowing freely into the cabin. She lifted her head in a weak effort to pull herself from the daze and close the window, but it was hard at first. She finally pulled herself from the fire place, leaving a hole amid the blankets and hot coco steaming up in it cup on the floor by them.
seemed cautious to walk to the window, careful to stay out of the moonlight she closed the curtains first. After the curtains safely hid the moon lights reach into her home she reached her arm under the curtain and closed the window, quickly withdrawing her hand and returned to her place on the floor, blankets bundled around her and coco in hand. A strange scar shone on her forehead in the fire light, but whenever her forehead was in shadow it was un-seen. It was right in the middle of her forehead and was shaped like a crescent moon. She spoke softly to herself, "Dreams can do more harm then real life." She closed her eyes, easily pried from the fire-place this time and thought this over in her head, seeming to speak with someone.
that they can... but I will solve your sleeping problems, young miss." A voice said from behind her. She spun around in her blankets quickly and saw a shadowed figure standing behind her. His face was hidden in shadows and he was wearing all black. He pulled a knife out of him overly large cloak as the young girl lifted her self from the shroud of sheets. Her hair covered her back in her shimmering white kimono. "Hello, Varisa-hime." The voice was coming from the shrouded figure.
as this figure had called her, looked quite pale by this point. She looked as though she would feint at any moment. She felt a cold chill flow through her and seem to freeze her heart just by looking into the darkness of his hood where his face would be. She forced herself into a fighting stance and closed her eyes, "A dream... This is a dream!" She yelled aloud to him and a chilled laugh followed her statement and filled the log cabin.
but Varisa, dear. You said yourself that dreams can hurt more then reality!" A deep, pleasure filled voice came from him. His victim seemed speechless, she was scared to a stiff. He laughed again, which only caused another chill to grow down her spine. This whole scene suddenly went black, a shrill scream, obviously from Varisa, followed.

screamed as she sat up in her bed, the dream she had had seemed as real as any of her dreams. She never failed to have a dream each night, it all depends upon which dream it might be. This one was a new dream, she lifted her pale and shaky hand to her face and wiped the cold-sweat from her forehead. She looked at the entrance of her door, via. the door, and saw a familiar figure standing there, her mother. Her mother looked extremely concerned, probably caused by hearing the scream. (this is a bed time to be writing a story like this, I had too much candy and I'm hyper)
Varisa said in a shaky voice, "Mom." she repeated and got out of her bed, "I had another dream, a new dream... I was stabbed to death by a stranger... I-I don't remember his face, I don't remember what he was wearing." She walked over to her now worried mother and hugged her, tears now streaming down her face, "Make them stop, make the dreams stop!" She yelled. she was tired of these nightly visitors, it made her un-willing to sleep at night, she had been pledged by them ever since her 18th birthday, tomorrow will be her 19th birthday. (or so they thought)

you hog!" A familiar silver haired dog demon was yelling at his enemy, Kouga, a wolf demon. "Great Inuyasha... now you're yelling at the wolf again... She wouldn't have wanted that..." He growls to himself after saying this.
dog-boy, where are we?" Kouga growled back, "You seem to know everything."
donno, you pest!" People were starting to stare at the two of them ,arguing back and forth. We must look amusing, Inuyasha thought to himself, Wait, this looks like Kagome's time . "II think we in Kagome's era... Somewhere called Jappin... no, Japan! that was it." Inuyasha said aloud, scratching his head as he did.
move, flee-bag!" Kouga snarled, "So how do we get ba---" He stopped in mid sentence, sniffing the up-lift of wind and looked at Inuyasha, "I doubt, with that acute brain and nose of yours that you could smell what I do, but I smell a familiar scent, I don't remember from where." He sniffed it again and began to follow it.
sniffed the air and didn't dare say aloud that he couldn't smell what Kouga was following, "Where in hell are you leading me?"
hate to sound like that perverted monk friend of yours but, 'I sense the presence of a woman worth looking into.'" Kouga retorted to his canine comrade.
woman? Is it Kagom---?!" Inuyasha asked, full of hope but was cut off abruptly by Kouga.
luck, dog-boy... it's someone else... she smells like..." He sniffed the scent again, still walking toward it. The streets seemed silent as the people around them froze. Some murmured quietly while pointing at inuyasha's dog-like ears and other's gawked at Kouga's brown wolf tail. "flowers." he finished and looked slightly surprised.
Who's that!" Inuyasha cut himself off this time, to find himself face to face with a demon who looked very familiar, "Do I know you?" He asked the teen, he had reddish brown hair and thin green eyes and was wearing the type of clothes everyone else around here was wearing, even a hat.
come on!!! It's me, shippou." The man answered, apparently shippou but where was his tail and ears? and on top of that, how'd he get here?

"Gawk!" Inuyasha says, taken back by his appearance and pulled off Shippou's hat, "What is this?" He says, suddenly turning his attention from Shippou's unusual appearance and to his 'cloak' as Inuyasha saw it.

"Keep you're mind on what you need to, dog-boy!" Kouga snapped, sending a surprised look upon Shippou's face.

"You two still go at it, huh? Well, I guess to you it's just been a few day's since you last saw me" Shippou rubs his head, "well, come on." He waves and leads them through the streets and up a large hill, covered in grass, trees and a familiar-looking temple.

"Kagome?!" Inuyasha shouts and starts to run.

"It's not her home." Shippou calls after him, "It's a nice old ladies and her--- daughter" He says unsurely, "Lady Kyede, if you remember her, well of course you do anyway, she told me that you two were called to this time cause this is the time when the princess of life would be released from the devil's hold problem is she has NO idea who she is. She lives here." He continues.

"Right, right, why the hell am I here?! That was YOUR girl!" Kouga points at Inuyasha and glares at him.
blinks, "Nani?! Why are you blaming me?! I don't wanna be here either!" he growls.

"You loved her!!! Now shut up It's probably better to let her sleep She's been getting woken up every morning from a memory from her past. The memory where Satan's helper takes her captive remember Inuyasha you were there, at least according to what she told me."

"You've been moving in on my girl?!" Inuyasha looks at him in discus.

"Oh my gosh! Inuyasha! Would you just choose one girl and stay with her? You're as bad as Miroku was" Shippou says with a short sigh.
looks bitterly at the ground then Kouga perks up, "Shippou, how did you get here? And where's your ears and tail and why are you older?"

"One question at a time." Shippou says, spinning around and acting like his dizzy, "Ok." he says after he stops spinning, "I never died, Kyede found a good hiding place for me till I learned how to make myself look human like Sesshomaru had." He points out his pointy ears, "And I'm older cause I'm older It's been what 1,000 years?" Shippou says with a shrug. "Now, come on, inside." He grabs Inuyasha's sleeve and Kouga's arm and drags them inside.

"There's a spear room at the end over there and one upstairs you'll have to share the room with me if you're upstairs, though. Don't worry, madam Rume won't mind you staying we will need to get you some normal clothes." He says, grabbing his hat back from Inuyasha and placed it on his head.

"I get the free room!" Kouga demanded and walks into the end room, hopping onto the bed and jumping lightly on it, "What IS this thing?" He blinks and looks at Shippou when he walks over to the entrance of the room.

"The bed that's what you sleep on." Shippou laughs, "this is going to be an interesting journey.

"Great, I'm stuck with the over-sized pest?!" Inuyasha murmurs under his breath and behind Shippou's back, "Stupid, fox."