InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha The Gum Shoe ❯ Scene 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Scene 4

Back at Inuyasha's office

April 14 2:11 pm

Inuyasha sits at his desk drinking his coffe while reading a police record of Kouga
Gottalottamoney


Inuyasha:
THIS COFFEE IS TERRIBLE!(Pushes for his secretary, Kikyou)

Kikyou:Yes, Sir?
Inuyasha:(In ticked off voice) Do you think, in your heart, you could make the friggin coffee better for Godsake!!!!!!!

Kikyou:
(Silence)Yes, Sir......
Inuyasha:Good! Now get to it and make another cup pronto, doll face!

Kikyou then comes in his office with a cup of coffee in one hand and a pea shooter loated with poisonous darts that can render a man dead.....real dead....vampire dead.....not Resident Evil dead, but dead dead...that kind of dead.....oh nevermind!
Back to the story...
Inuyasha's back is turned towards her looking ih the file cabinet for a Sango Vavoom.


Inuyasha: Ah good. Set it down on my desk....I just hope my taste buds survive this time...

Kikyou:
(Growls)Yes, Sir. I apologize for my incompetence....it won't happen again...

Inuyasha:Good, now leave!

Kikyou shoots the pee shooter at him and misses, because he moved, and hit the window...making a crack.Upset, she shoots again and misses again, since he went to pick up fallen papers,so she sends the dart threw the crack,making a hole and hits a poor child on the roof...........he hits another child and both are at the hospital....

Kikyou: Son of a Bi.....Summoner!(while stamping her foot)
Inuyasha:(Turns around while not noticing a big hole in the window like a dope)Didn't I told you to leave! Or have you gone magically deaf?!?
Kikyou:(Quickly hides pee shooter)Uh..Yes , Sir....I am so sorry.
(Leaves and closes the door saying...)Soon you'll be six feet under gumshoe.
I'll make sure of that!(Walks away,trips,falls flat on face,quickly gets up,and leaves)


Inuyasha sits down in his chair and blows his bangs out of his face, then leans back in his chair, puts hands behind his head, and closes his eyes for a moment, but then the phone rings

*Ring,Ring*

Inuyasha: (Drops hands to side and opens eyes)*sigh* ……..I hope it's not who I think it is…(Really loud screaming on the other end)Only one person could scream that loud…..Izayoi!
-Man, this should be good!

Izayoi:YOU CAN'T CALL YOUR CARING MOTHER AND SEE IF SHE'S LIVING OR DEAD?!?!?!YOU UNGREATFUL,SMUG,SON OF A-
Inuyasha:MOM!!!!PLEASE!I'm sorry!Truly! Sometimes I'm too busy with work…
Izayoi: *gasp * TOO BUSY he says! Well “Mr.Buisyman” Your gonna here it now!
Inuyasha: Mom, don't start again! I love you!

(speaking in the background)

Inutaisou:Izayoi, leave the boy be….

Izayoi: Oh don't stand up for him, Inutaishou! He needs to hear this!
Inuyasha: Oh great! Now I'm in for it…..(Holds phone from sensitive ears but suddenly the phone clicks to someone on the other line)

Sesshoumaru: So,Little brother, getting the verbal beating like the half breed you are!
Inuyasha: (quickly puts phone to ear) OI, YOU BASTARD! STAY OUT OF IT!
Sesshoumaru: (Laughs darkly) Me? Stay out of this? It is just too amusing to do so!
Inuyasha: I SWEAR!!!!!!!I'm gonna cut you to pieces, wrap `em up,put them in a box,Fed Ex them to NASA, then wait for them to blast your ass to the sun!!!!
Sesshoumaru:( Growls menacingly) Don't make promises you can't keep you filthy,lousy half breed! I WILL kill you sooner then you think!
Inuyasha: I'M WAITHING YOU ASSHOLE!(Holds phone to point of breaking it)

* beep,beep*

Inuyasha: HOLD ON JACKASS! SOMEONE ON THE OTHER LINE!
beep * (Calm voice) Hello?

Kagome: YOU BLOCKHEAD! DID YOU FIND MY EARRINGS OR WHAT?!?
Inuyasha: Oh hey Kagome! Yeah, I'm still searching, got a lead though.
Kagome: (In a “I don't believe you”voice) Oh rrreeeeaaalllly? Who?
Inuyasha: A Kouga….Kouga Gottalottamoney. Ever heard of him?
Kagome: M..Maybe?
Inuyasha : * sigh* Kagome.
Kagome: Okay, Okay! I know the mook! He has a real obsession with me. Realllllll clueless! >_>Doesn't get the words “I'm not interested!”

Inuyasha: So you think he could have done it?

Kagome : Kouga? No way! He's obsessed, but I know he wouldn't steal from me!
Inuyasha: Will see…
Kagome: Well, call me on your progress
Inuyasha: Don't worry! I have everything under control!
Kagome:
Yeah……that's what I'm afraid of…….
Inuyasha:
I heard that! Later Kags!
Kagome: * smiles* Later Yasha!

(Clicks back to line tohat he thinks is Sesshoumaru's)

Inuyasha: AND ANOTHER THING YOU ARROGANT,SMUG,SON OF A
Inutaishou: I wouldn't finish that sentence if you want that tongue safe and sound for another day!
Inuyasha:DAD!!(Scares voice) hehe………Hi dad!……..uh…….I THOUGHT YOU WERE SESSHOUMARU!!!!REALLY!!!!

And Inuyasha, Inutaishou, Izayoi, and Sesshoumaru argued, fought, and yelled at each other for three hours like the family they are!