InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha The Gum Shoe ❯ Scene 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Scene 8

Outskirts of Osaka,Kouga's factory. April 16, 1:11pm

Our gumshoe decided to head down to Kouga's for questioning. Seeing as he gotton enough info on "that mangy wolf" as Inuyasha would say, it was time for a friendly visit, except without the friendly and Inuyasha's fowl mouth full to burst...this'll be interesting I bet!

He starts banging on the door like the cops trying to get to you if you were a drug lord/murderer/prostitute/terrorist!


-WHO THE HELL IS IT?!
Inuyasha: Detective Inuyasha Takahashi. Can I please speak with Mr. Gottalottamoney?

After a few moments, the doors opens and Inuyasha is greeted by a skinny,pale wolf demon with a mohawk.

-Please come in Sir
Inuyasha:Thanks...(takes a look around the factory for anything suspicious)
Hakhaku: My name is Hakhaku McDonttrustme(SHakes Inu's hand)
Inuyasha: Nice to meet you. You're a worker here?
Hakhaku: Ah.....yeah...worker...sure....and that is Ginta
Inuyasha: What the funky monkey is a Ginta?

Ginta: *pops up behind Inu* I'm a Ginta! Ginta McSneakyson
Inuaysha: O.o *screams like a baby and jumps kung fu style*
Ginta: Calm down, dog boy! You're among friends(says silently)for now!


Inuyasha: Well, since we're "friends" in all, your nicknames are tweedle dee and tweedle dumbass!



Ginta and Hakhaku:





Ginta and Hakhaku were about to jump Inuyasha for the insult when Ayame came downstares to see what the ranting was about. She was wearing an all navy blue suit,with a skirt that stoped at her knees and matching high heels.Her hair was in a bun and small square glasses adored her face. She had a pen in one hand and a couple of folders in the other.

Ayame: Ginta!Hakhaku!Leave our guest alone and do something useful for a change, like actually working for once!NOW!

Ginta and Hakhaku run inside like scared little children after just watching Saw!

Ayame: *Sigh* It's hard to find good help nowadays.....(looks at Inu and smiles)
Inuyasha: (Speaking in mind, but everyone could here his stupid loud mind)Boy! She's like a dangerous angle in a business suit!