InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ Ding Dong! The Centipede's Dead! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Okay, so this song isn't exactly Disney…but first of all, I couldn't find on that fit any better, and second, I think it's well known enough to count. Sorry for the inconvenience.
 
This is after she has arrived in the Feudal Era, Inuyasha's awaken, and Mistress Centipede is defeated.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 3
 
Ding Dong! The Centipede's Dead!
 
 
 
Kagome held the small purple ball in her hands. The Shikon Jewel…A Jewel sought after by demons!!
 
Slowly, the villagers came out from behind the trees where they had been hiding during the battle, all their eyes on the girl. In their minds, it had been her that slayed the demon, simply because she made it possible and was able to get the jewel and purify it.
 
“You killed her…”
 
“Huh?” Kagome said, snapping out of her thoughts.
 
Then the villagers started to rejoice.
 
~
 
People: Ding! Dong! The Centipede's Dead! What Centipede? Mistress Centipede! Ding Dong! The Centipede is dead!!
 
[The villagers thank Kagome.]
 
People: She's gone where all the demons go!
 
Man: Below - Below - Below! Yo ho!
 
Inuyasha: As a demon, I resent that comment, sir!
 
People: Ding Dong! The Merry-oh! Sing it HIGH! Sing it LOW! Let them know the Centipede is dead!
 
Kagome: Well, they're certainly happy.
 
Inuyasha: [Backing off as the villagers dance] Everyone's going crazy around here!!
 
People: Ding Dong! The Centipede's Dead! The Centipede's Dead! The Centipede's Dead! Ding Dong the Centipede is Dead!
 
[Kaede makes her way through the people.]
 
Kaede: As Priestess of the Humble village in the county of the country of Japan, I welcome you most regally. But we've got to verify it legally to see…
 
People: To see?
 
Kaede: If she…
 
People: If she??
 
Kaede: Is morally, ethically, spiritually, physically, positively, absolutely, undeniably, and reliably dead!
 
[The people cheer.]
 
Kaede: And as priestess I must aver. I thoroughly examined her and she is not only merely dead, she is really most sincerely dead.
 
People: [cheer!]
 
Man: This is a day for a celebration for all the villagers and their descendants!
 
People: If any!
 
Man: Yes! Let the wonderful news be spread:
 
Everyone: The evil old centipede at last IS dead!!!
 
~
 
The villagers went back to there homes to celebrate, Kaede remaining behind with the newly awakened hanyou and Kagome.
 
Inuyasha cracked his knuckles. “Now…You'd better hand over that jewel so I don't have to start sharpening my claws on you.”
 
Kagome stepped back in surprise. What! What!?!? WHAT!?!?!? You mean this guy's NOT the hero!!
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Well, that was quite an exciting episode 1, don't ya think?? lol