InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ Oo De Lally ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Robin Hood is one of the best movies Disney ever made. If you haven't seen it, then 1st of all, this chapter won't mean anything to you…2nd of all, you need to see it.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 4
 
Oo De Lally
 
 
 
Inuyasha and Kagome walkin' through forest, yellin' back and forth at what each other had to say. Sit boy! Sit boy! This and that and have such a…good time, oo de lally, oo de lally, golly what a day!
 
Never ever thinkin' there was danger down their pathway, they were searchin' for the Shikon Jewel Shards. Never dreamin' that a schemin' demon named Sesshomaru was plannin' to attack them soon now.
 
Sesshomaru and Jaken, lookin' round for daddy, killin' wolves, killin people and tryin' to find a boat. Followin' them clues led straight to his brother, oo de lally, oo de lally, golly what a day!
 
Never ever thinkin' that his mom was still alive, Inuyasha bought his brother's foul tricks. Findin' her alive simply made him so happy, and he nearly got eaten by her boobs.
 
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha yelling at each other, stealing pupils, jumping in, and going to the tomb. The phantom sword, Tetsusaiga waited in the stomach, oo de lally, oo de lally, golly what a day!
 
Kagome got the sword and it kept her alive, Inuyasha found it completely useless. Sesshomaru transformed and tried to eat the hanyou, and Kagome hit Jaken on the head.
 
“You need to shut up and let me protect you,” was what Inuyasha said to Kagome. The Tetsusaiga pulsed and severed Sesshy's arm with Inuyasha's help, oo de lally, oo de lally, golly what a day!
 
Oo de lally, oo de lally, golly what a day!
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*