InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ He's a Hanyou ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: After Episode 8: The Toad Who Would Be Prince.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 5
 
He's a Hanyou
 
 
 
“That was really nice of you, Inuyasha.”
 
“What are you talkin' about?”
 
“How you didn't kill the lord. You could have, I know that. But you didn't.”
 
“Keh - it was nothin'.”
 
Kagome smiled. He always puts on such a tough act but…
 
~
 
Kagome: He's a hanyou, but I like it. Saves my life every day. He's a hanyou. Demons fear him, and I only hope he'll stay that way. He's a hanyou. He's a killer. He's a savior. He's my friend. He's a hanyou, but I love him. Yeah, even when he has to be sat. You never can tell when he'll show up. He causes plenty of trouble…I guess he's just a no count pup, but I know with him I'm safe…He's a hanyou, He's a cutie. And there's nothing more to say…
 
~
 
Inuyasha looked at Kagome as they walked along. She was smiling to herself.
 
“What are you smiling at??”
 
She snapped from her trance.
 
“Nothing…”
 
He gave her a strange look, but decided not to carry on with it.
 
~
 
Kagome: If he's a hanyou, he's a good one! And I hope we keep on travlin' this way. Yeah, I hope we keep on travlin' this way.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*