InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ Feudal Era Nights ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Well, how are you enjoying this absolutely crazy, drugged up version of Inuyasha?
 
Here's the first song from our favorite little kitsune, Shippo!
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 6
 
Feudal Era Nights
 
 
 
Shippo: Well, I come from this land, now alone and orphaned, where the big scary demons roam.
 
Where the war is immense and the fear is intense, it's foreboding, but hey it's home!
 
When the wind is from the east, I can smell the strong scent of the Shikon Jewel, that's right
 
So come on down, stop on by, hop a demon and fly to another Feudal Era Night!!
 
 
Feudal Era Nights! Are a rest from the day! The wars often roar, it's killing galore! The War and States Way…
 
Feudal Era Nights `neath the Sengoku sky, a fool off his guard can die and die hard out there in the night.
 
 
So good evening, my friends, lets recall the events that have happened since my father died.
 
I met dear Kagome, a sweet girl I say, and her and half-demon friend
 
Fought off the two brothers by Thunder they're called, and brought honor to my father passed on
 
Now on with them I go, to destroy all our foes in another Feudal Era Night.
 
 
Feudal Era Nights bring a rest from the day when our troubles are so, and on ward we go, collecting the shards
 
Feudal Era Nights `neath the Sengoku moon. Where ever I go, I'm not alone; I'm always with you…
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
A/N: Now who can't love that.