InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Okay, so I had the hardest time picking out a song for Sango. This is the best I could come up with, and although it doesn't really describe the actual events in her life, I thought it actually fit her quite well since she often dreams about her life before Naraku screwed it up, and Kohaku being himself again.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 9
 
A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
 
 
 
“Sango?”
 
“Yeah? What is it, Kohaku?”
 
“Is demon-slaying as hard as they say?”
 
“It's difficult. But we slay rodents and spiders, and other sorts of large beasts. Why? Are you scared?”
 
“No! I'm not scared!”
 
“You want to know a secret?”
 
“What?”
 
“Everyone's a little scared.”
 
“Really?”
 
“But we're never in it alone. We've always go together. Father and the others will always be there to back you up. And I will be too, Kohaku.”
 
“Thanks, Sango!”
 
~
 
A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartache. Whatever you wish for you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing the dreams that you wish will come true.
 
~
 
“Get up, everyone!” Inuyasha yelled carelessly.
 
Oh, Inuyasha!
 
“Wake up!”
 
I know! Get up! Get up, you say! Time to start another day! Killjoy. Well, they can't order me to stop dreaming. You'll come back to me Kohaku. I know you will.
 
~
 
Sango: My dreams are the wishes my heart makes when I'm fast asleep. In dreams, Kohaku comes back to me. Those things that I wish for I see. My faith in my dreams is my strength, and someday they'll come shining through. No matter how my heart's still grieving, if I keep on believing, the dreams that I wish will come true.
 
No matter how my heart's still grieving, if I keep on believing…the dreams that I wish will come true.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*