InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ I Won't Say I'm In Love ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Of course…
 
Episode 38: Two Hearts, One Mind
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 12
 
I Won't Say I'm In Love
 
 
 
Kagome sighed with content and she took a sip from her drink; her three friends surrounding her at the booth at their favorite restaurant, WacDonalds. It was sure nice to be home for a change. Who had that crazy guy been? Koga, right? And the nerve, too! He asked her to marry him! And that fight she just had with Inuyasha…she just needed some time off. But now she'd spilled the beans to her friends, Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi about Inuyasha! Oh great…they'll never leave me alone about it!
 
“Okay! Classes are over, so start talking!”
 
“So what kind of guys is this you're seeing, Kagome?”
 
“A stupid creep! He's rude and moody and selfish and not worth talking about!” Kagome exclaimed, angering herself as she talked about him. “Not to mention he gets so jealous it's insane!”
 
“Well at least if he gets jealous that means he has feelings for you, right?”
 
“You're still in the `I think he likes me stage'? Call me when you get further into the storyline.”
 
“Maybe he's moody and jealous because he's not sure of your feelings for him!”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes. “If that were true, I'd be thrilled. Honestly, it's because he's still totally hung up over he first girlfriend! He doesn't even have the time of day for me!” No…that doesn't make sense. If he didn't have the time of day he wouldn't get jealous…so…
 
“Sounds like he's passionate and full of conflicting emotions!”
 
“You got that right!” Kagome exclaimed, beginning to enjoy talking about it. “He actually tried to kill a guy once for coming onto me!”
 
“KILL A GUY!?!?!?!” her friends exclaimed.
 
“Way psycho!!”
 
“You didn't mention that this guy was mentally imbalanced!”
 
“You need to drop this one, Kagome.”
 
“Yeah, there's a difference in being moody and bipolar!”
 
“Does he have hardcore fits of rage??”
 
“He's come a long way, considering his rough past! He's brave and courageous and there's times when he's even almost nice to me!”
 
“Kagome…” Ayumi said, her tone softer.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“You sound like you're in love with this nut bar!”
 
In love!?!?! I'm not in love with Inuyasha…that's impossible…
 
“You must be in love with him! It's written all over your face!”
 
It is?!!?! Me! With Inuyasha???
 
X-X-X
 
Eri: If there's a prize for rotten judgment!
 
Ayumi: Looks like you've already won that.
 
Yuka: No guy is worth the aggravation
 
Kagome: That's ancient history! Been there, Done that!
 
All 3: Who you think you're kiddin' he's the earth and heaven to ya! Try to keep it hidden, honey we can see right though ya! Come on, it's no secret, we know how your feelin' to be in love!
 
Kagome: Oooo…No chance! No way! I won't say it, no, no!
 
Girls: You soo! You sigh, why deny it , ah oh!
 
Kagome: He's too insane! I won't say I'm in love!
 
Girls: Shu do, Shu do, Shu do…
 
Kagome: I thought my heart had more sense than that. It felt so good when we started out…Now my head's screaming “Get a grip, girl! Unless you're dyin' to cry your heart out!”
 
Girls: You keep on denyin'! Ooo and try to hide that feeling! Honey, we don't buy it! We can see the way you look when ever you talk `bout him. We saw that look in your eyes…you got it, got it, got it bad!
 
Kagome: No chance! No way! I won't say it, no, no!
 
Girls: Give up! Give in!
 
Eri: Check your heart, you in love!
 
Kagome: This scene won't play, I won't say I'm in love! Ohhh…Your way is crap, I won't say it! Get off my back! I won't say it!
 
Girls: Girl, don't be proud! Daijobou, you're in love!
 
Kagome: Oh! At least out loud I won't say I'm in love….
 
Girls: Shu bi do, shu bi do shu bi sha la la la la la, ah!!
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*