InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ I'll Make A Man Out of You ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: “I'll Make a Man out of You” from Mulan.
 
Thank you to Rhyme-n-Reason for this suggestion!!! I really wanted to use this song, but I wasn't sure how to. Finally I got this idea and I thought it was funny. In fact, this turned out to be one of my favorite songs in the entire musical!
 
This is Totosai and Inuyasha singing from episode 53. Totosai, although he isn't technically Inuyasha's teacher or anything, he did have a great impact in Inuyasha's learning and growing. Not because he told him all the answers, but because he made him learn from his mistakes and want to grow, not be forced to. So this is him singing about/to Inuyasha about learning to be a man (because he most certainly isn't at the beginning.) Enjoy!!
 
(P.S. The “Chorus” is Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo. Hahaha)
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 14
 
I'll Make a Man Out of You
 
 
 
Totosai: Let's get down to business to protect your soul. You've got to grow stronger to reach your goal. You're the most big-headed hanyou that I have ever met, but I know I'll make a man out of you.
 
Stubborn as a donkey, but a lion within. Once you've conquered your pride you are sure to win. You're an angry, thick, annoying pup, but you can bet once you are through, I will have made a man out of you.
 
Inuyasha: I'll never learn squat from you, let me go back on my own. Boy, was a fool for ever coming here!
 
Totosai: You're stubbornly facing your death
 
Inuyasha (sarcastically): Darn it, you've seen right through me
 
Totosai: Your demon blood will kick you in the rear!
 
Chorus: Be a Man!
 
Totosai: You must be strong as the bravest warrior!
 
Chorus: Be a Man!
 
Totosai: With all the force of a great typhoon!
 
Chorus: Be a Man!
 
Totosai: You must be smart as the highest scholar…because your time for a fight is coming soon!
 
Time is racing toward us…till that day begins. Ryuukotsusei's waiting and he wants revenge. You've been tested and you've proven true, and now you need to fight and win. Yes I'm sure I'll make a man out of you.
 
Chorus: Be a Man!
 
Totosai and Inuyasha: You (I) must be strong as the bravest warrior!
 
Chorus: Be a Man!
 
Totosai and Inuyasha: And learn to use the Bakuyuha
 
Chorus: Be a Man!
 
Inuyasha: I must fight on in the rain and fire…
 
Chorus: Be the strongest hanyou this world ever saw! Be a Man!
 
Inuyasha: I must fight on till I reach the finish
 
Chorus: Be a Man!
 
Inuyasha: And learn to control my demon blood
 
Chorus: Be a Man!
 
Inuyasha: Ryuukotsusei I will diminish!
 
All: Conquer and shine down on the world like a flood!!