InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ When You Wish Upon A Star ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: inuyasha_is_hot suggested this song. I thought about using, but decided against it, but then when someone asked me to write it, I decided to go ahead and do it. I thought it would be very hard to change the words all that much, but in this context I found it would work out alright.
 
This is from the scene in the 2nd movie The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass where Kagome and Inuyasha see the shooting star and Kagome makes a wish on it. It never says what the entire wish is, but you can kind of figure it out from stuff she says, so here we go. Enjoy!
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 17
 
When You Wish Upon A Star
 
 
 
“Ya know,” Kagome said as her and Inuyasha gazed up at the moon from over their fire. “Maybe this Princess Kaguya, in the legend, didn't really want to return to the moon.”
 
“Huh?” Inuyasha said, turning to face her. “What are you talking about?”
 
Kagome gasped as a star fell from the sky. “A shooting star!”
 
“??”
 
“Hurry! Make a wish!” Kagome interlocked her fingers and bowed her head as she begin wishing.
 
X-X-X-X
 
~When you wish upon a star, makes no difference what you want. Anything your heart desires will come true~
 
Kagome: If your heart has truly changed, I want you to always stay here with me and our friends and true friends do.
 
~Fate is kind, she brings to those who love the sweet fulfillment of their secret longing.~
 
Kagome: Like a friend who's there for you, fate steps in and sees you through. When you wish upon a star your dreams come true!
 
X-X-X-X
 
“Inuyasha,” Kagome asked suddenly, “tell me. Do you still want to become a full demon?”
 
“Well, yeah. Of course I do.”
 
“You're pretty strong already, don't you think?”
 
“Keh-Be quiet will ya. I'm going to become a full fledged demon. I've already made up my mind. So just quit buggin' me about it, would ya!”
 
Kagome looked away and sighed.
 
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true…