InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ Love Will Find A Way ( Chapter 23 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: The Lion King 2 was probably one of the worst Disney movies they have made…but even so, this was a good song. So I decided to use it…along with a couple others…but I still don't really like the movie. Anyway, here comes “Love Will Find A Way” from Disney's The Lion King II; Simba's Pride.
 
After Episode 125: The Darkness in Kagome's Heart (Keep in mind that I have not personally seen this episode, so the things that Kagome and Inuyasha say are not in anyway from the episode, they're just from my imagination and what I think might happen after such an event. If you don't know, go find a summary)
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X -X-X-X-X
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 23
 
Love Will Find A Way
 
 
 
I can't believe I let that distraction put Kagome in so much danger… Inuyasha thought, looked down from the branch he was sitting on in his favorite tree. Kagome approached and noticed Inuyasha's sad facial expression.
 
“Inuyasha?”
 
He quickly glanced down to see her standing at the foot of the tree. “Huh?”
 
“Are you alright?”
 
“Yeah,” he said, as if she should already know, “of course.”
 
“Well, I mean, about Kikyo.”
 
Inuyasha's ear twitched as he looked away.
 
“You just seemed a little down still. I was just wondering if you were alright.” Kagome found it so hard asking about the other girl. After Inuyasha had run off on her when he heard she might still be alive, Kagome had been so angry. That had been her weakness. Now she felt so awkward discussing the whole thing, but it still seemed to bother him, and she only wanted to make sure he felt okay.
 
Inuyasha remained quiet.
 
“I understand, you know. That you need time,” Kagome said, a little bitterly.
 
He noticed her tone of voice and looked down at her again. They maintained eye contact for a few brief moments before Kagome turned and started walking away.
 
“Kagome…”
 
“Just let us know when you're done mourning!” she shouted back, disappearing from his sight.
 
He sighed and sat back, feeling completely awful.
 
X-X-X
 
Kagome walked until she was far enough away to cool down a bit. She stopped and leaned against the trunk of a tree and exhaled heavily. I shouldn't be so angry…but still…
 
------
 
Kagome: In a perfect world, she would have moved on. I could find my way while in this time foregone. Inuyasha cries, while he's here with me. I know I'm not her, not strong or smart, but somehow I know in my heart that our Love will find a way. Everywhere I go, I'm safe, if you are there beside me. Like dark turning into day. Someday you'll see me, until then, hear my plea. Love will find a way.
 
(Inuyasha looks up at the sky from the tree. Singing to Kikyo:)
 
Inuyasha: I miss you so much, but now I realize, love is never wrong, and so it never dies.
 
Both: There's a perfect world shining in your eyes!
 
Kagome: And if only you could see it, too
 
Both: The happiness I feel with you, I know Love will find a way. Everywhere we go, we're home if we are there together.
 
Kagome: You say you want me to stay. So just know I won't go
 
Inuyasha: I miss you Kikyo,
 
Both: Love will find a way. I know love will find a way.
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X -X-X
 
A/N: Well, I hated this chapter. Not because it doesn't sound good, but because Inuyasha singing to Kikyo telling her how much he still loves her and Kagome is singing about how he feels that way and how sad it makes her. Aw! *sigh* oh well.