InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ Once Upon A Dream ( Chapter 26 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Keep in mind as you read this song (or sing it or whatever you do…) that I have yet to see this episode myself, I am only going by summaries I have read on the internet. If the impression that I am getting is correct, this should be a wonderful song. If not, oh well. Enjoy it anyway. >_<
 
This song is from episodes 133-134 The Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru Part I and Part II.
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 26
 
Once Upon A Dream
 
 
 
(Sara talking to Sesshomaru after she tries to give him Tetsusaiga.)
 
Sara: I know you, you saved my life once upon a dream. I know you, your gold-amber eyes have such a familiar gleam. And I know that you prob'ly don't remember little me, but since I know you, you must know me too! I loved you at once, the way I did once upon a dream.
 
(Random Instrumental Break)
 
Sara: But I do know you, I know what you do! Please love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
 
“Quit imagining things…”
 
Sesshomaru: I don't know you, if I saved your life, I didn't mean to. You know me, but from what I see you could be completely insane. I seem to recall killing some demons around here once, but if I knew you, I'd have killed you too. You loved me that once, but things have changed once upon a dream.
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
A/N: haha. That one was almost not worth writing. I just thought I should have Fluffy sing just a little bit in the musical…couldn't leave him out! Even though it's WAY OOC. Oh well, just cuz this one's bad, I'll publish another one at the same time. Happy Birthday.