InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ My Lullaby ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: We must take note that I am wandering into the episodes I have yet to see. Anyway, on that note, this is “My Lullaby” from The Lion King II; Simba's Pride. Yeah, I know, another one. But I couldn't pass this one up b/c, I mean, come on. This is sung by Hakudoshi. (The baby…eh??) Lullaby…baby. Hahaha. I crack myself up.
 
So in this song, I'm pretending that Kagura and Kohaku are singing to this new baby (aka Hakudoshi) about freeing themselves from Naraku. (Kanna's not here b/c she seems to be pretty loyal to the old baboon.) So enjoy. And if it's not completely right, don't yell at me, I'm just publishing the musical and it sounds cool. So there. Enjoy.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 27
 
My Lullaby
 
 
 
“How do we make it sleep?” Kohaku asked Kagura flatly.
 
She shrugged. “Sing to it, I guess.”
 
“Sing? Like a lullaby?”
 
“Yes, like a lullaby.”
 
“I don't want to sing.”
 
“This is a musical,” Kagura whispered, nudging him in the shoulder. “Just do it.”
 
“Fine.”
 
“Hush, Hakudoshi.” Kagura said, leaning down to where he lay. “You must be exhausted.”
 
----
 
Kagura: Sleep, you little baby, let your dreams shine through.
 
Kohaku: Someday when you're old enough, you'll help kill Naraku.
 
----
 
“Nice, Kohaku”
 
“Thanks.”
 
----
 
Kagura: I've been threatened, persecuted, left alone without a heart. That oaf thinks he can out-trick me, but I've got a little smarts. So I dream that I am free and so I don't get so depressed. Cuz the wind I one day will be, and it helps me get some rest.
 
Kohaku: The sound of Naraku's dying gasp…
 
Kagura: His heart crumbling in my grasp!
 
Both: The symphony of death…oh my! That's my lullaby!
 
Kohaku: Now my past I have forgotten, but I know this isn't it. Trouble is Naraku's stubborn, and he wants me to forget.
 
Kagura: Now he's found himself a way to save his human heart from his foes. Though Inuyasha may still kill him…
 
Kohaku: But that kinda works, ya know…
 
Kagura: The song of death lift to the skies!! The resounding song of painful cries fall from Naraku's lips…good bye! That's my lullaby! (Walks over to the baby.) Naraku's dumb, but Kagura will be sure to live this jubilee. Hakudoshi, till you're older with a longing to be free!
 
Kohaku: (taking Hakudoshi into his arms.) Sleep, human-hearted child. Hear what I have to say. One day when you're strong enough…you will Naraku slay.
 
Kagura: The feeling of the limitless wind…
 
Kohaku: The feel of memories once again…
 
Together: The joy of vengeance! Testify!
 
Kohaku: I can feel it nearing!
 
Both: Go, Naraku! Die!!
 
Kagura: Freedom is now nearing and then's my time to fly! Against the endless sky!
 
Both: That's my lullaby!!!
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
A/N: hahaha…ha…okay. So that was hard.
 
Anyway, only 2 more songs left!! You want to know what they are?? Too bad. But no worries, they will be up soon. I have the last one written, I just gotta write the one before it. Oh well. You can review if you want, if you hated these last two chapters than I don't really want to know cuz I don't like them all that much either, but I guess if they turn out to be extremely wrong, then when these episodes come around I'll re-write these songs and make them more accurate. Yeah. Till next time. Jaa!