InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ Can You Feel The Love Tonight? ( Chapter 28 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Yay! I've been looking so forward to this song!! Hehehe! There's no way I could make an Inuyasha Musical without a Miroku/Sango song!! So here it is.
 
To the tune of “Can You Feel The Love Tonight?” (Elton John Version) from The Lion King.
 
Oh yeah, and I put this up earlier but I deleted it. I have midis for nearly all the songs in the musical here: http: //www .geocities. com/abadoouniverse /inuyasha_themusical. html (remove spaces) I got all the best ones I could find so you have music to sing along with!! (if you're a loser like me and want to!! lol)
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 28
 
Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
 
 
 
Miroku: There's a calm surrender to the rush each day, when the fear from this war-torn world can be turned away.
 
Sango: These enchanted moments, and they see me through.
 
Miroku: It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you.

Both: And can you feel the love tonight?
Sango: It is where we are.
Miroku: It's enough for this foolish lecher that we've got this far.

Both: And can you feel the love tonight?
Sango: The peace the twilight brings. The world to us, in perfect harmony with all its living things.

Miroku: The sweet caress of your touch,
 
Sango: The sparkle in your eyes,

Both: Makes me know that I could never be away from your side.

Miroku: I'll be here beside you through the trials and wars. Until the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours!
 
Both: And can you feel the love tonight?
Sango: You needn't look too far. We're stealing through this life's uncertainties
Both: Love is where we are. And can you feel the love tonight? It is laid to rest.
 
Miroku: It's enough to make monks and demon slayers believe the very best.
 
Sango: Yeah, it's enough to make lovers like you and me
 
Both: Believe the very best.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*
 
A/N: Okay, I think I started crying during that song. *sigh* so sad…except…happy…anyway.
 
Next chapter: the final number!!! Will be up soon.