InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ the bet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
one : the bet
There is a bright light and Kagome is now in the feudal age . she hears voices over head.
Miroku : where did Kagome go ?
Inuyasha: where else would she go . he said angrily
Sango : well you don't have to have an attitude . Do you miss her already , Sango teased.
Inuyasha : shut up all of you . don't you see I'm trying to think.
Shippo : I didn't know that you could do that .
Inuyasha : why you little.....
He was just about to get up and chase the kitsune when suddenly he heard a voice.
Kagome : Inuyasha you mind helping me out of this well.
Sango : its Kagome.
Inuyasha helps her .
Inuyasha : What in the hell do you have in this bag here ? Rocks ? .... and what are you doing back so soon. (as if he wasn't happy to see her)
Kagome : Umm ... well..you see I have to take a few tests and other stuff ..so...I'll be gone for a month. (she said that last part pretty quick)
Inuyasha : WHAT!!!!! A WHOLE MONTH!!!!!!!!
Miroku : yes Kagome I agree with Inuyasha.
Sango : Me three .....
Kagome : I cant tell them that I'll be gone for a month just because of school( she said out loud by complete accident )
Inuyasha : you meant to tell me that your going to be gone for a month just because of this ... school thing ?!?!
Kagome : ( surprised that she said that out loud ) well you see its other the.......
She was cut off by Inuyasha.
Inuyasha : Feh...no excuses
Kagome : I bet you can't last month in MY life !!
Inuyasha : in your life I could last forever !!
That's when an idea hit Kagome
Kagome : then put your money were your mouth is . I bet you CAN'T last a month in my world
Inuyasha : Feh... why should I ...its not like I'd get anything out of it .
Kagome : alright . lets raise the stacks. If you stay in my world for whole month then I'll remove that necklace for good .
Inuyasha : YOUR ON !!!!! ( he said without even thinking twice )