InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ the first morning ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
2 : first morning
Inuyasha spent his first morning over Kagomes house . atfirst he wanted to go back on the bet but then he remmembered what Kagome said about remmoving that stupid dog collar arround his neck.
(over in kagome's time)
Yawn. kagome was up first.I wounder if Inuyasha is still sleep ? she said to herself.
She went down stairs , and saw Inuyasha on the couch , were she told him to sleep. She staggared over to him . she remmembers that the moon wasn't out last night .
Did you get any sleep ? asked Kagome
No. Inuyasha said without looking at her.
You no its safe to go to sleep when your human . I've don it my entire life and I'm just fine. said Kagome
Feh ,was all Inuyasha had to say.
Turn the magic box on . said Inuyasha
What the T.V. Kagome said as she turned it on .
She flipped past the channels. And then Inuyasha saw a statue.
Go back ! he said
Were to the history channel ? asked Kagome .
she then turned to the history channel.
It's a statue of you!?!said kagome
Inuyasha just starred at the statue speechless.
Wear is that at ? he aked
At the mueseum. she answered . But first we have to go to the mall for your cloths.
What ? whats wrong with my cloths.
I already told you that if you want to fit in ,then you cant wear 500 year old cloths.said Kagome.
Yeah whatever , said Inuyasha
We'll so to the mall . But first we have to give you a bath.
Oh hell no , I aint taken no bath !!!.said Inuyasha
Come on Inuyasha you have to , Kagome begged
No I don't . I'm not moving !!
Good thing I already planed for this .Thought Kagome.
SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT AND SIT !!!!!!!
Inuyasha was knocked out cold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
When he woke up he smelled funny , like soap.
Why do I smell like a girl!!! and were the f**k are my cloths !!!
He had nothing but a toil on . He heard the shower on and marched to the bathroom door.
BANG BANG BANG
OPEN UP KAGOME !!!Iknow your in their .
the shower cut off and she opened the door .
Why are you y.......(but her sentence was cut short when Inuyasha's toil fell of and he was standing there naked)
Kagome immediatly slammed the door in is face .
How about you put some cloths on . she said from the others side of the door (she was overwelmed by what she saw)
(inuyasha still embarassed just left and went to Kagome's room)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome then enters the room.
Have seen my cloths anywere ? asked Inuyasha sarcastically
no but I saw your knew one's . she said and pulled it from behind her back.
It was an outfit..
Put this on Inuyasha , if you can .
Ofcourse I can ..... ..well atleast the pants part.
Well I can help you put everthing else on . meanwhile I'll go put my cloths on said Kagome .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inuyasha had on some blue jeans with a black shirt that said "snoopy" on it in white letters.
He had on black cap that Kagome put on to cover his ears and some black shoes .
Kagome had on a blue jean skirt that was about the lenth of her school skirt. A white shirt and a matching blue jean jacket .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We ll what do ya think that was something that I just thought of when I was at school
I really need your reviews an support to continue this story. And for the begginers the review but to is write below this message